Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Tyler always says gay shit, but i guess that's why him and Taco are so close. I remember Mike G saying that he belives Hodgy is really the frontrunner of OF, he's come a long way since the first OF tape and The Dena Mixtape. Domo's verse on Rella was his weakest verse yet, damn near sounded freestyled. Tyler is becoming more.....odd.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
bumped NY in the car and headphones, hodgy outshined tyler hard

an tyler said one of the gayest things ever but i bet no one caught it i had to listen in headphones , troll on
I caught that but he says shit for shock value of course and even said on twitter how stupid it was, I mean at the end of the video it's implied that he is about to get raped... as a baby. I think Hodgy did own that song for sure but I really just love that beat a lot for some reason.

hodgy is damn near the frontrunner to me right now. dude killed them last two videos

domos part was wack but under the influence has been geting major rotation and rolling papers
I really liked Hodgy's mixtape too, that start putting him up there for me somewhat. Tyler has been funny, etc but nothing too noteworty lately, I think the last verse I really liked from him a lot was from City Behind Us on Under the Influence. I thought Domo's verse on Rella was dope personally though. Also it seems Tyler has been using a different flow ever since Trouble On My Mind. It's not bad but I think his almost talk rap with his raspy ass voice fits him better.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
How's the rest of the album?
It's real hyphy lol. They seem to have made a lot of songs that match their live show for the most part, even the one with taco & jasper is on some aggressive/moshpit shit. There are a couple of chill songs too tho, but the majority will remind you of their live show atmosphere.

and yes, earl killed it