Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
So in other words you have no way to back up what you said earlier? lol Nice copout, not talking shit just being honest. Like B-Buzz said some kid said one word about a gold selling artist and he made not one but two subliminal disses, one of them being (the one on the new Tech) after saying he didn't feel what Tyler said was a diss. Plus no one gives a shit about either of the disses anyways. Just admit B.o.B. looks like an idiot and keep it moving.

lol @ fighting him at a party. I thought you were closer to 30 than 15, guess not.

Tyler's been saying the same shit about being anti-establishment (not talking music wise) since before anyone knew who the fuck he was. On the music side he has always said he wants Grammys, VMAs, etc for just as long too. So, yeah lol

Burritos are awesome. I probably like them more than tacos myself but tacos are easier to eat on the go so I eat them more often.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
So in other words you have no way to back up what you said earlier? lol Nice copout, not talking shit just being honest. Like B-Buzz said some kid said one word about a gold selling artist and he made not one but two subliminal disses, one of them being (the one on the new Tech) after saying he didn't feel what Tyler said was a diss. Plus no one gives a shit about either of the disses anyways. Just admit B.o.B. looks like an idiot and keep it moving.

lol @ fighting him at a party. I thought you were closer to 30 than 15, guess not.

Tyler's been saying the same shit about being anti-establishment (not talking music wise) since before anyone knew who the fuck he was. On the music side he has always said he wants Grammys, VMAs, etc for just as long too. So, yeah lol

Burritos are awesome. I probably like them more than tacos myself but tacos are easier to eat on the go so I eat them more often.
yeah, I like burritos moar than tacos too... I know it's anti-siccness... but a burrito just fills you up... tacos leave me wanting moar

but both are very awesome

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
How are tacos easier for on the go? They require a plate while burritos are wrapped in foil, making their own plate. Your logic does not compute. Unless you eat burritos with a fork lol.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yeah, burritos are probably easier on the go, but it really depends

sometimes if the burrito is so big and stuffed with so much awesomeness you have no choice but to eat it with a fork

my favorite burrito spot in downtown Oakland makes these huge burritos, I try to eat them without a fork, but it never works

I end up with hella beans, rice, carne asada, onions, cheese, cilantro all over the foil... they give you free chips so I just scoop that shit up with the chips and eat it like that

#winning

fuck, now I want a burrito

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Lol. This thread has swayed away from the topic at hand so many times. I think we've got at least 20 pages that don't even mention odd future. We probably had a good 5 just about the white girl mobb

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
that radio interview was cringeworthy. it's like every time I start to forget, they make it a point to remind me they are some faggot ass 90's babies. I liked OF a lot more before they got famous and started doing all these interviews. some of the shit they do is funny, but for the most part they should just shut the fuck up and focus on the music.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I find their interviews to be entertaining... I mean they come off like a bunch of fucking assholes, and really disrespectful, but I think they're just trying to play to their persona

if I was interviewing them, I might get mad, but watching it is funny

they're sticking with that "don't give a fuck... fuck everybody" attitude that's gotten them so popular