Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I don't see how a lot of kids who are jumping on the bandwagon are gonna like anything besides She, Analog and Nightmare. Gonna be interesting to see the reception
but are the kids jumping on the bandwagon fans of the shit that's already out?

what's the difference between jumping on the bandwagon and bumping Bastard and jumping on the bandwagon and bumping Goblin?

it isn't like most of their shit out now sounds like your typical radio friendly song

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Are we still going off the 30 second snippets I'm guessing? I'm not going to listen to them but I sure have seen people talking about which is their favorite song(s) off of them a lot on other boards I lurk lol.
lol I think so

you haven't listened to them yet?

I listened... they sounded good, but it's really hard to tell with snippets

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
but are the kids jumping on the bandwagon fans of the shit that's already out?

what's the difference between jumping on the bandwagon and bumping Bastard and jumping on the bandwagon and bumping Goblin?

it isn't like most of their shit out now sounds like your typical radio friendly song
None of my friends listen to them so I can't speak from experience but it seems like every single person on the internet is jocking them right now, and I honestly don't see Tyler's sound being very appealing to the masses. It's like that study that just came out about the movies people most lie about seeing. I think a majority of OF's fans, the ones yelling swag everywhere and making meme pics and writing OFWGKTA on their clothes, are kids who want to be cool and maybe actually only like a handful of songs. And those are the ones who will like Analog, She and Nightmare.

Zach from Good Health was actually talking on twitter a couple days ago about how he thinks OF is going to end up like Chapelle. Oversaturated and it's hard to tell how people are going to take it in another few months time if the fad dies out. "Swag" and "Free Earl" is the new "Yeah/What/Okay" and "I'm Rick James Bitch"

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Anybody heard of these guys? They're like skate kids from LA that rap about death, rape, murder etc. I just heard about them last night, but I think it's probably some of the best shit I've heard in a LONG time.

The two main people are Tyler the Creator and Earl. They're brothers, Earl's like 16 and Tylers like 19. Tyler makes all the beats. When their mom heard Earl's album she sent him to bootcamp, lol. Before you write them off and don't give them a chance for being 90's babies, at least watch these videos. If you like what you see, check out their blog. They put all their stuff up for free. I downloaded it all and it was like 700mb. Pretty impressive for some young kids. Oh and Tyler not only makes the beats but he made their videos and album covers too.

Dope video, super creepy, especially at the very end.

Some twisted sick shit right here.

This is just a dope ass song.

BLOG: http://oddfuture.tumblr.com/

If you know more about them then please share. If people want, I can put a link up to all 700mb of their stuff too.
RIP Palmer. White guy that was killed by a bush.