Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
So I'm going to try and read every single page here and see if I can get into this. So far I made it to page 7. I started around 2am. And I've been listening to a lot of their material on youtube while reading, and so far I really like the Mellowhype songs, "Loaded", and, "Fuck the Police"(especially the first dude spittin, whoever that is?). I didn't think too much of the songs I've heard from Goblin, though. But I'm just getting started, so maybe it'll grow on me if I listen to it more. But I'm going to pass out now and will continue reading and listening after work.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
So I'm going to try and read every single page here and see if I can get into this. So far I made it to page 7. I started around 2am. And I've been listening to a lot of their material on youtube while reading, and so far I really like the Mellowhype songs, "Loaded", and, "Fuck the Police"(especially the first dude spittin, whoever that is?). I didn't think too much of the songs I've heard from Goblin, though. But I'm just getting started, so maybe it'll grow on me if I listen to it more. But I'm going to pass out now and will continue reading and listening after work.
the first guy rapping on "Fuck The Police" is Hodgy Beats, who is a member of Mellowhype... the other member is Left Brain, he also raps on that song, but he mostly does beats

that's cool if you like Mellowhype more than anything else form OF, like a lot of Tyler's beats tend to be more weird, and he's on some crazy fucked up shit like rape and shit like that more than Mellowhype

download Blackendwhite by Mellowhype... the 2 songs you mentioned are on there, it's easily their best album, and one of the best albums from OF

http://www.mediafire.com/?afbidn6a537k1p4

there's a link

and yeah, if you listen to Tyler and OF more it should grow on you, but maybe not... I dunno...

Jan 9, 2009
all in all, i only listen to mellowhype out of all this shit.
tyler just makes me want to hear eminem circa 97 ..so i do that instead
not hating at all. i just rather wait on his new new shit

you know the collabs are gonna be insane....
(mos def/pharrell/the roots/jadakiss/nas etc)

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Happy birthday you faggot ass 90s baby.

Yeah hopefully he is just talking shit because it is taking him so long to finish. Matt, Hal and Syd all said it was their favorite album of the year so far. Of course they are biased because they worked on it/have prouction on it and all but I don't see how it couldn't have been anything short of fucking awesome. Plus I'd think one of them would have it backed up somewhere.