Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
sigs off....

get it..lol?

I didn't get it until I realized you think their group is called or referred to as OFF lol. It's OF or Odd Future, no one else ever calls them OFF or odd world, then again I think you still call the main guy Toby, The Cremator so its alright.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Wow..failure to apear intelligent warrent was officially posted for thyself..i didnt understand what the flip i was saying until you pointed it out..i should shut the fuck up from here like i said.ediot.

anyways, i dont think i ever typed that name letalone called dude that..tommy the cremator on the other hand..

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
nuttkase, the video in your sig is trippin me the fuck out

I need to watch that shit when I'm on drugs

sorry, I know that has nothing to do with OF... but I just had to point it out
Yeah it's by this dude named oOoOO as you can probably tell from the video lol. Dude's music is a trip for sure and the video just adds to it. Shit is dope though, reminds me of doing coke.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
someone pass a link, i was on drugs for a few days and unavailable to use a computer in a complex matter other than pressing play

weird shit is i saw the back cover somewhere recently, i have no idea where

ill buy it when i go to a music store next cuz im not one to burn cd's too lazy plus i put my speakers in my room with my xbox so my computer is headphoned which means i really aint gon bump it fully till i get a cd.

screwed music sounds normal to me because i dont pay attention to the length of songs kinda like nuttkase said, i have alot of songs (mostly screwed, or underground rap) that are 9 minutes long and shit

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i guess i could have too googled...i am drinking and not feeling like googling anything..treal lazy mobb

but OT (not OF..well sorta OF)..tron cat and nightmare are dope..

im the poo like tigger dick...HA!