Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2004
Tyler and Earl are a dope ass combination. I've been trying to soak that Mellowhype cd a little more now since I downloaded it but I always end up going back to Tyler and Earls albums.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Tyler and Earl are a dope ass combination. I've been trying to soak that Mellowhype cd a little more now since I downloaded it but I always end up going back to Tyler and Earls albums.
Same shit with me. I'll put a song or two on of somebody else and I always cut it off and go back to them two.

May 3, 2002
Damn this shit is crazy!! the more I listen to it the more I like it.. Tyler seems hella creative and his style reminds me a little bit of Em/RZA/Kool Keith-Dr. Octagon/Necro/Esham/Wiz all mixed together. Earl is dope too. I'm lovin the videos too, haha.. My fav vids are the VCR and EARL.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

MellowHype ( Left Brain And Hodgy Beats) Finally Releases Their Second Album Entitled BLACKENEDWHITE. Fully Produced By Left Brain, Hodgy Beats Takes On A Darker Note This Time Around. Featuring Appearances By Mike G, Tyler Creator, Domo Genesis, Frank Ocean And The Mysterious Earl Sweatshirt, This Album Is Packed With Gun Sounds, Grams OF Coke And Dead Cops. The Perfect Soundtrack For Mobbing On A Dark Halloween Night.
http://limelinx.com/files/015ca0df6b034c5ba726e3a33d8902f2

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Dope I thought they could have been darker on yellowhite, thanks Cory.

SYFFAL: I saw you listed Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti as one of your favorite groups, which is also one of my favorite albums this year. What other new artists are you checking for?

Tyler: Ariel's Pretty Old, But Overall. I'm Fucking With Toro Y Moi, The New Nite Jewel EP Is Swagged Out, And Those Odd Future Guys Are Fucking Legit. And I Love Justin Beiber
Thats tight & lol.