Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
any black person can sell australia out
australian women only want to suck the cock of any american-born black man, thats all

but nah youre right funny how i was showin peopel OF vids last year and they were hating now everyones talkin bout how much they dig they shit and i was like i told you so..

i still know peple on the west who have no idea who odd future are

i had an entire room feeling the internets 'cocaine' song till left brain decided to rap and fucked off the entire shit......

Apr 4, 2011
The big question is when is Earl Sweatshirt gonna record again? Also,when are you muthafuckas gonna stop sleeping on Mike G he's the secret weapon in the fuckin group anyway!

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
fucktyler Tyler, The Creator
So, Ten City Tour When VOL 2 Drops. Here Are Dem Citys.

fucktyler Tyler, The Creator
TEMPE. BOULDER. MINNEAPOLIS. TORONTO. MIAMI. NEW YORK. BOSTON. PHILLY. ATLANTA. LOS ANGELES. SAN FRAN. SEATTLE. FUCK YOU.

eh I'm not really tripping off seeing this particular show, they'll be back in 3 months anyway lol

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
You should pick up Mellowhype's Blackendwhite too. It's really dope plus Left Brain from Mellowhype was in your loves Gucci Gucci video lol.

Lol No Doubt I will just because of that though not anything else! haha naw but I’ll check it out I’m looking at all their videos right now. They Go hard and dudes hella funny. What about the dude Freestyling in this video. He have anything out I can check out?

[video=youtube;bc2EVHWEDxQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc2EVHWEDxQ&feature=g-vrec&context=G2af5398RVAAAAAAAAAw[/video]