Oct. 24th, 2009 Cool Nutz & Turf Grindaz Performing

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
It's about to go down, so if you are in the Wenatchee area, come check us out. We will also be having an in-store autograph signing. Let's network and party hard.

Also I just want to say that the ESPN deal is done. Our song, "For Tha Game" premiered yesterday on KING 5 during the College Football game. Unfortunately I did not see it, but a lot of people hit me up about seeing it. You can check out the video by logging onto www.turfgrindaz.com

I can honestly say that if you don't grind, you don't shine!

Also Turf Grindaz will be performing live on October 30th, 2009 @ the old Club Broadway. It is now called "The Vibe Night Club", it it newly renovated and it is going to be huge. So come and check us out and have fun. It is only 5 dollars to get in.

Also if you haven't already copped the album, you can by logging onto www.cdbaby.com/cd/turfgrindaz or you can go to Itunes.com

PEACE & BLESSINGS

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
Damn I'm in Wenatchee & didn't see this until today. How was the show?
It was a cool show. There was a real good turn out. I got meet and chop it up with Da Gu. He is a real cool cat. He made connections that will turn out to be some good "paying" opportunities.

My only complaint was there were too many rap groups with too many songs. By the time the headliner Cool Nutz hit tha stage, the crowd thinned out. It was ashame because Cool Nutz had the best show.

There were a few mishaps. My potna in Wenatchee had a Party Bus for us and we invited Cool Nutz and DJ FatBoy to roll with us and some fine ass women at the end of the show.

Well I guess my potna got into a fight and got beatup. So his ass got into the party van (Without us) and took off. We tried calling him all night and he would not pick up his phone. So needless to say, we did not get to go on the Party Bus. And then my potna Brent O.Gee bought a case of beer and left it on the party bus.

Other than that, it was a good show.

PEACE & BLESSINGS

Apr 10, 2006
ah damn was dat da homie shizz? shuld hit me up fam had hella beer at my homeboy's pad n shit n yeah there was sum last min adjustments to roster dat werent expected needless to say it was a good learning experience n lets do it again sumtime soon. by da way dat album i copped is sick homie

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
Nah! We had a great time at the show. We met some cool cats there. Our performance was good, we got to perform with Cool Nutz and we made some great contacts. There was some mishaps, but it was a good show for Turf Grindaz.

I would love to do it again.

@Da Gu,

Yeah, Man! It was Shizz. We don't know what happened to him. People were telling me he got into a fight and got beat up and just smashed out.. He would not return our calls or anything. Crazy!

PEACE & BLESSINGS

Apr 14, 2003
turf grindaz & frigid ballz. seems like that shit happens when u get a lot of artists on one bill... and some people ain't very good at keepin the crowd's attention.. and then by the time the best live show hits the stage only half the people get to see it. wee keep it around 4 or 5 maybe 6 acts.... ive been to too many shows with 20 cats on the bill.. it's wack.

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
turf grindaz & frigid ballz. seems like that shit happens when u get a lot of artists on one bill... and some people ain't very good at keepin the crowd's attention.. and then by the time the best live show hits the stage only half the people get to see it. wee keep it around 4 or 5 maybe 6 acts.... ive been to too many shows with 20 cats on the bill.. it's wack.
Turf Grindaz & Frigid ballz????

That was pretty much it. There were too many acts with a long set list. I was by the door and people cameup to me complaining about some acts and a few people left. By the time the headliner came on, the crowd was real thin. They definately missed the beat part of the show. Cool Nutz handled it like a true professional, though. He still rocked the house and the people that were there were very attentive and enojyed themselves. Cool Nutz is a monster when it comes to performing.

PEACE & BLESSINGS

Apr 10, 2006
@DLee
ha crazy hadnt seen Shizz too much before that night, he good people. appreciate havin yall come out last min n rockin it n if any opportunities come up from wat we chopped it up about holla at me vato ya got da # now

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i hate shows that have a ton of opening acts...most of them suck anyway lol.

i like shows with 2-3 openers, and the main act goin for at leat 1 hour.

when twista and neema did that show, people were PISSED cause they wanted to see Twista, not 10 WACK ASS openers from the NW....i mean, Nocturnal Rage was PRETTY GAY...lol...

DLEE...glad the show was good, mishaps are bound to happen just gotta roll with it and smooth it over if possible.

Too bad I didn't see this thread, I probably would have gone to the show.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
I still had a great time and there were still a good amount of people there for me, especially with that being my first time out there. It was good to catch up with D. Lee, Gu, and Christian. The treatment was great when we got there. 1/2 gallon of Goose was in the room, and we had an enjoyable night. looking forward to getting back out there. We ready when you guys are again.

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
I still had a great time and there were still a good amount of people there for me, especially with that being my first time out there. It was good to catch up with D. Lee, Gu, and Christian. The treatment was great when we got there. 1/2 gallon of Goose was in the room, and we had an enjoyable night. looking forward to getting back out there. We ready when you guys are again.
@Cool Nutz,

It was definately cool chopping it up with you. And I was real honored to be able to perform with you. We definately got to collab on a track.

@GU,

We definately interested in working with you and collaborating as well.

@I Am,

Thanks for tha love! It was a good show. And I think you would have liked it. The crowd showed a lot of love. The artists were very supportive of eachother. It is something that we ain't use to in Seattle.

PEACE & BLESSINGS