Occupy the Planet...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2005
So, youre insinuating that a majority of crimes are not monetary related? Explain please.cuz I been to juvenile and adult detention centers and a majority of people were in there for money related issues... here is the question, if we abolished the money system and people were educated to the best that can be done,~ what crimes will go abolished also?
90-95%... That's what you said... But aside from your time locked down you don't have anything to support it...

Nov 24, 2003
rape and other emotional crime is part of the minority percent. As we all know most crime is money related or associated to money.

The the murder, rape, theft, assault, etc that occur in indigenous cultures that don't have or use currency happen because....?

By your logic, those societies would be a utopian paradise. Which they aren't.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
DIAMOND IS A FUCKING MORON...AND THATS WITH ALL DUE RESPECT...ALL OF US ARE ALL FUCKIN PAWNS IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER...
IF WE CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO GETS US OUT THIS TAIL SPIN, THIS COUNTRY GONNA BE CRACKIN LIKE THEM WORLD COUNTRIES...

I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU MOTHERFUCKERS BUT IF AND WHEN THAT SHIT HAPPENS...I GOT MY SHIT ON LOCK...AND IM A BE WARLORD IN MY SECTION...CAUSE I AINT GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT.

I PRAY TO GOD IT DONT HAPPEN CAUSE I GOT YOUNG CHILDREN, BUT IF IT DOES... PREPARATION IS GONNA BE THE DIFFERENCE

Nov 10, 2008
90-95%... That's what you said... But aside from your time locked down you don't have anything to support it...
Fair enough. The proof is common sense and statistics. If you want to prove facts wrong-handle it. Cuz so far you haven't added to your disagreements other than inmature antics.

Oct 6, 2005
Fair enough. The proof is common sense and statistics. If you want to prove facts wrong-handle it. Cuz so far you haven't added to your disagreements other than inmature antics.

But you have no statistics, Polluted... & 90-95% is what you said... That would mean murder, rape, battery, assault, drunk driving, vehicular manslaughter, pedophilia, arson, etc... Only account for 5 to 10% of ALL crime...? That's a bold claim... And the only evidence you present to support that "fact" is your time locked up... Your argument is kinda flimsy...

Nov 24, 2003
i wanted in on this discussion but can you please post proof of these things before i start?

"Approximately 40% of the adult males participated in the killing of another Yanomamo"

"Approximately 25% of all deaths among adult males was due to violence. "

"Approximately two-thirds of all people aged 40 or older had lost, through violence, at least one of the following kinds of very close biological relatives: a parent, a sibling, or a child. Most of them (57%) have lost two or more such close relatives. This helps explain why large numbers of individuals are motivated by revenge."

Percentage of male deaths as a result of warfare

http://www.dhushara.com/paradoxhtm/warrior.htm

http://books.google.com/books?id=fH...&resnum=1&ved=0CBoQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

"The homicide rate in modern Britain is roughly 0.5/100,000; in the USA it is about 20 times as high, at about 10.5. The highest death rate recorded in a nation, as opposed to a tribe, is 34 / 100,000, in Colombia. Though it is difficult to calculate exact correspondences for much smaller populations, about whom much less is known, it is still clear that Stone Age tribes make up in enthusiasm what they lack in the technology of murder. Even the !Kung bushmen, popularised as "The Harmless People", had a had a homicide rate of 41.9 on this scale; the Yanomamo come in at 165. The record appears to be held by the Hewa people of New Guinea, with a score of 778."

http://www.darwinwars.com/chagnon.html

I would also read:

http://books.google.com/books?id=fHnBMyxYXX4C&dq=the+red+queen&source=gbs_navlinks_s

http://books.google.com/books/about/The_evolution_of_desire.html?id=MzjlAAAAMAAJ

I would have to dig through some old books to think of more.

Nov 10, 2008
But you have no statistics, Polluted... & 90-95% is what you said... That would mean murder, rape, battery, assault, drunk driving, vehicular manslaughter, pedophilia, arson, etc... Only account for 5 to 10% of ALL crime...? That's a bold claim... And the only evidence you present to support that "fact" is your time locked up... Your argument is kinda flimsy...
Its not easy to get evidence unless I start calling prisons or the district attorney. 90-95% may be a lil high. At the very least, 75% of crimes are monetary related. And that's being generous cuz of the amount 0f gang violence that occurs andd that ca be emotional. As for murder, we have about 3 type-over emotions such as as a hubbby finding his bunny multiplying with another mailman. Then we
Have murders that occur for monetary gain... ad the accident murders which is called manslaughter or in some cases the convicted will go free.. pedophilia and rape is totaly emotional. Unless some starts to rape for money?most battery and assualts are uneducated crimes cuz there drunk in most cases. Like hey. My foot ball team could kick your hockey teams ass anyday all day,let's fight cuz of that-type stuff.....arson could happen for a few reasons also. Could be for money or to kill or injure someone. Maybeto cover something up...I know my claim is crude. My evidence is from experience. I'm to lazy to ask the prisons what are there stsistics on the matter in ques tion

Jan 31, 2008
Ok
Now i am not saying that crime is directly related to money, but can we not all agree that what may be deemed as criminal behavior is actually stemming from a sense of deprivation?

in the warrior cultures that Mr. Nice Guy listed such as the Yanomamo tribe, can we not say that their culture has embedded within it the idea that "your self-worth is attributed by whether you have a woman"?

My main point is that there are very real causes to why we commit criminal acts, and this sense of deprivation is found everywhere. We have confused self worth with material gains, or image and social status, and in a very real sense we are fighting for our survival, because we have mistaken these things and the identity that is born from them to be who we are.

My problem with money in today's world is that it is one of the main, if not the main 'lid' that is keeping us socially deprived while limiting any true evolution of self/whole to take place.
Yes money has helped us evolve economically and technologically, but i am discussing the reason behind these so called criminal acts of behavior that seem to keep our civilization as premature as it could be.

If i trace the inquiry of why are people not evolving on a whole level it makes very clear sense to me that money and the imaginary value we place on it is blanketing over society as whole. From the media controlled by the rich keeping us conditioned on a mass scale to worship image and status, to the politicians they buy who keep us struggling to provide the basic necessities for ourselves and our families.

The people 'at the top' so to speak, who have a shit load of money and are the ones controlling the media outlets n all that are also deprived, because the real deprivation is of oneself. No matter how much material gains they make, the emptiness will always creep back in and the money will never ever be sufficient enough. Society operates today from an extremely primitive perspective.

If i allow your assumed notion that my self worth is limited to how many women i can sex up then i have also begun to carry the burden of self-deprivation, and with it the lacking of self-expression.

Is this instinct to kill, rob, and deprive the next man something that is inherent in man? It could be.
Can Man actually go beyond these traits and evolve to co-exist maturely in this symbiotic movement we call life? Of course he can.
Well... what is the main obstacle/distraction laying in his path?
The obstacle is an idea, although it is better to say it is nothing but an assumption, and that idea currently consists of the value we negate from ourselves, currently kept as it is by the imaginary importance we have given money and the things that have come along with it.

So if you ask me, money is currently a key player in inhibiting Man's individual and social evolution into a more mature 'species', better integrated with the collective and the big picture. But dont let this last statement make you forget that i said the real cause is a belief of being deprived.

Oct 6, 2005
Most definitely there are links between crime & money... No disagreement there... Polluted's claim that 90-95% of crime would cease if money disappeared just seems a bit far fetched... Particularly since he has nothing but anecdotal evidence to support it...

Nov 1, 2004
and while we are here bickering about if money causes crime, the monetary authorities, the Fed, is printing money, loaning it to the banks at 0% interest and the banks buy Treasury bills at 3% interest and get paid by the Tax-payers.

It's amazing that we can have an entity create money then loan it to America at interest and nobody says shit.

Nov 10, 2008
Most definitely there are links between crime & money... No disagreement there... Polluted's claim that 90-95% of crime would cease if money disappeared just seems a bit far fetched... Particularly since he has nothing but anecdotal evidence to support it...
And thanks for the emphasis. I stand by the claim that a MAJORITY of crime is monetary related by far. I apologize for putting numbers out there. Thought maybe we could have open minded chats. Can you prove the facts wrong that a major majority of crime is monetary related. ?

Oct 6, 2005
And thanks for the emphasis. I stand by the claim that a MAJORITY of crime is monetary related by far. I apologize for putting numbers out there. Thought maybe we could have open minded chats. Can you prove the facts wrong that a major majority of crime is monetary related. ?
I actually agree with you... "a MAJORITY of crime is monetary related..." The numbers you threw out were the only thing I took issue with... Think the discussion has been pretty open minded so far, no...?