Obama or Hillary??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2004
www.twitter.com
As long as I'm black I'm gonna be supporting obama. Its more than just his politics, its the movement. Do you know what that means, to see that there actually can be a black president of the united states? Thats a powerful statement.

That being said, I'm glad I do like his politics and I would hate to see the country being run by the same 2 families (Bush/Clinton) for so long.

Apr 19, 2005
www.SacTownRadio.com
I've been watching the debates and John Edwards would be the best...but since it's a popularity contest..Obama...

Think about it first it was Regan with Bush as the V.P for 8 years.. Then Bush becomes pres for 8 years...then Bill Clinton for 8 then Bush Jr. for 8...and now what Hillary for 8?? That's 32 years of the same families... Just tired of the same families in power...time for a change....give someone new a go @ it...can't be any worse then what we've had for the last 8 years...

Feb 8, 2006
fuck bush & bush sr. i dont mind givin a woman a chance. im tired of all the bs media propagandas against muslims and unjustified war in the middle east killing innocent civilians for the greed of oil & power. people need to wake the hell up.
lol
homie you need to do some research on the clintons then.
Hillary makes money off of war like the rest of them she is no different. She will continue war if she is elected. Do you it's all good, but you must do research on someone before you back them. And to be honest 0% are worth backing.

"Hillary Clinton voted in favor of the Kyl-Lieberman amendment to press the army toward war with Iran."

she is no different