OAKLAND RIOTS...VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
Great, just ruin all the local businesses. Further fucks the local economy up and now they can't HIRE your asses. Dumb fucks.

If their really disgusted with the system, they should be throwing Molotov cocktails at the police stations and court houses.

LA did it right. They fucking destroyed everything.

Jan 2, 2003
I was at that bitch the niggaz that 1st hit Foot Locker shoes did look like they needed some new shoes real shit lol man I was up there cuz I was pissed 4 the verdict but trust it was hella niggaz there just 2 go dumb they wasnt nowhere near the demonstration they was just waiting for it to get dark so they can go ass

Aug 5, 2009
a taste of their own medicine? By smashing some windows up and burning some shoes and t-shirts? I mean what kind of message is that?

"You murder us and get sentenced to involuntary manslaughter, well we gon get real town bidness up in here and burn some shoes!!!"
at least they did sumthin you know, it would have been nice if they had did what booboo619 broke down, but i'm sure there was too much police there and shit, probably had the strategic shit locked off, its the principle, we can't let the police or system get away wit this type of evil shit worldwide witout some sort of answer that they understand, true story, real talk, thats the way i see it, its sad shit, but its the only thing they understand, yes it is, however minor our response is, real talk

Feb 7, 2006
Americans are bitches... in Europe they fuck the popo and city up everytime they need some ackrite and them pos get some ackrite while in America citizens bitch about rich ass footlocker gettin some of they shoes stolen, like they not stealin from the lil kids in Indonesia makin jordans for 2 cents an hour... SMH.

Mar 24, 2004
people complain about rioting but no one mad about this nigga gettin killed for no reason? if we can get away with murder on tape why not get some free shit? obviously no one cares

Nov 2, 2002
blame the jury and oscar grants lawyer.

The lawyer could have used "premptory challenges", and other tools to get some black people on the jury.

The verdict had nothing to do with race. Its just hard to nail someone down on voluntary manslaughter so they compromised and went with involuntary. Simple as that

Nov 2, 2002
people complain about rioting but no one mad about this nigga gettin killed for no reason? if we can get away with murder on tape why not get some free shit? obviously no one cares
you serious? You dont think the entire bay area was upset with how this went down? I seen tons of people with oscar grant pins on their shirt since it happened. This shit made national news. The OBAMA ADMINISTRATION is about to get involved.