OAKLAND RIOTS...VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
fuckin faggots. cats is on some bitch shit. Way to honor the death of Grant, lets break into Footlook and steal some shoes. Obviously they're not that upset about the death or ever care he got killed if all them fuck faces can think about is stealing some shoes like a dope fiend.

Nov 16, 2006
Whats disappointing is that many complain about their hood being trashed, ghetto, unlivable, obama help us, and ect.....

Yet they are destroying it themselves.

Jan 23, 2006
GET IT HOW YOU LIVE

STARTIN FIRES OUTTA SHOE BOXES/PPL TRYIN TO STOMP OUT THE FIRE/ FUCK THE POLICE MOVEMENT

PEEP HOW THEY TRIED TO GET THE CAMERA MAN

FOOTLOCKER

DUDE GOT HIT WIT A FLYIN PAIR OF NIKES , EVERYONE YELLIN "MEDIC" REMINDED ME OF THE DUTY

5-0 POSTED

Aug 5, 2009
so the system legally in 2010 regards 'my' people still as third class citizens that can be assassinated by any means necessary by the punk pig police, rip to oscar grant and big up oaktown for doing the right thing and giving the system a taste of there own medicine, rip oscar grant

Jun 27, 2003
so the system legally in 2010 regards 'my' people still as third class citizens that can be assassinated by any means necessary by the punk pig police, rip to oscar grant and big up oaktown for doing the right thing and giving the system a taste of there own medicine, rip oscar grant
a taste of their own medicine? By smashing some windows up and burning some shoes and t-shirts? I mean what kind of message is that?

"You murder us and get sentenced to involuntary manslaughter, well we gon get real town bidness up in here and burn some shoes!!!"