OAKLAND RIOT!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I don't get it...Raiders win the game to go to the Super Bowl and in return the Fans tear up their own city?

*shakes head

and you wonder why Oakland has such a bad rep.

May 8, 2002
fozzit said:
uh-oh, looks like one of them stopped walking on his knuckles just long enough to type two words and once and for all prove that Raiders fans have not only a shockingly limited vocabulary, but terribly stunted intellectual capabilities, as well.

LMMFAO.

Apr 25, 2002
Mook Mangla P said:
No, but I saw it on the news. Just more proof that Raiders fans are a bunch of half-wit drooling neandertals that think Budweiser is as good as beer gets.
hmm... Would you say the same thing about Bay Area rap fans? You know nobody can put on a show without it getting broken up for fights or shooting...

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
I don't get it...Raiders win the game to go to the Super Bowl and in return the Fans tear up their own city?

shit this type of stuff happens all the time... the Lakers fans more recently were tearin shit up in LA when their team won...

It's nuttin new... but why are folks treatin it like it's new just becuz it's Raiders? Rowdy fans gettin a bad rap.

I'm not a Raiders fan but I'm pullin for them to Rep Northern Cali and the West in a major fashion and win the Super Bowl.

Oct 4, 2002
510outtapocket.com
Mook Mangla P said:

uh-oh, looks like one of them stopped walking on his knuckles just long enough to type two words and once and for all prove that Raiders fans have not only a shockingly limited vocabulary, but terribly stunted intellectual capabilities, as well.

LMMFAO.
cheesey 49er fans cheezin

May 3, 2002
Instead of rioting over povertry and drugs, motherfuckers are gonna riot over a ball game...

(Atleast they know what Oakland is capable of, and this small riot was nothing. And yes, I favor the RAIDERS)

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Yea it happens in all types of cities MS so are you saying it's a acceptable type of behavior because it does? That kind of behavior jus shows how immature society can be at times.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy the Raiders won, but man there are better ways of celebrating a victory...oh well, the people of oakland is jus killing their ownself by doing this....because when people come looking to invest in the bay or build in oakland...this kind of behavior may have them thinking of relocating somewhere else..thus no jobs and the economy is fucked (well it already is)...anyways, in the end..u know who's at fault for that one...

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
fact is tho, the fans at the game prolly represented less then 5% of the people responsible for the riot..... dont blame the raiders fans on this one, i believe it was the oakland natives that destroy there city, not the fans...... also oakland destroys itself on a daily basis, so a lil riot over a football game is nothin compared to the deaths they witness.....

go raiders!!!!!!!!!!!