Oakland rap legend Gangsta P killed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2004
Its fucked up but if your running their gunning for you. <<<<<< Also who knows maybe he wasn't running. Regardless sad story. Rest In Peace

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
AYE THIS THA TYPE OF SHIT THAT GET MAFUCKAS SMACKD. IMA DROP A FEW POST OF THE FAGET AS SHIT SOME OF THA "OTHER" LOCAL PPL IS SAYIN, SHIT IS DISGUSTING.

Chris O'Reilly Walker OH WELL , LETS TAKE VALLEJO BACK, NO MORE F....EN AROUND
14 hours ago · Like · 8

Linda Wallace Orr Misita It's about time the VPD takes action and asks questions later. So glad it wasn't the other way around with an officer down.
13 hours ago · Like · 5

Mewchelle Gonsalves EXCELLENT job done by the VPD. Keep up the GREAT work!!! Thank you so for all our men and women in uniform who protect and serve.
10 hours ago · Like · 2

Mewchelle Gonsalves Go, VPD Go!!! You are very much appreciated.
10 hours ago · Like · 2

Brandon Graham u know why you don't hear about any other race being shot nd killed is cause we listen to the cops. duh...someone with a gun says toa
9 hours ago via mobile · Like
Brandon Graham mexicans that dont speak English even stop nd listen
9 hours ago via mobi

Aaron Hartman People get killed when they resist arrest. So the message is clear... If you comply, then you won't die.
9 hours ago via mobile · Like · 2

Linda Wallace Orr Misita Charlonda, you say he was no criminal ?? He has a record of offenses dating back to 1985 with FIVE felonies!!! What was he running from and why??
9 hours ago · Like · 2 (WITCH WERE ALL DUI'S)

Rick Arias Everyone that thinks the police officers are at fault are ignorant
6 hours ago via mobile · Like · 2

Mewchelle Gonsalves OMG ... this is hilarious! Thanks for the comic relief ladies. Happy Memorial Day! And thanks again to all the brave men and women in uniform - both in the military AND in all law enforcement agencies - who protect our freedoms and civil liberties everyday from people who have absolutely no regard for others and make conscious decisions to break the law and endanger innocent people. A special kudos again to the Vallejo Police Department, who despite all their haters and lack of resources, STILL manages to get the job done in an outstanding way. Don't believe the hype VPD ... there are tons of people who are applauding the extraordinary job you do day in and day out. GO VPD, GO!!! : )))))
2 hours ago · Like · 1

Dec 14, 2011
RIP to an Oakland legend... but...again, not to take anything away from this incident, sir.. I just hate to be honest, but alot of you cats on here promote these ignorant "scary" nigga stereotypes and Yall support ignant ass music and "real nigga" behavoir and are here now talkin shit about trigger happy cops bein ruthless and don't get me wrong.. cops are dirty, but you niggas promote behavoir that give them an EXCUSE to do shit like this..

Sir.. where do you as fans or as people who live in these environments draw the line and start holding rappers accountable for the things they say and promote?

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
RIP

but this is the occupational hazard of being a gangsta. you should use your skills, education and your mind to get paid, not guns and drugs.

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
YALL SOUND DUMB ASS FUCK JUST LIKE THA FAGET ASS COMMENTS I POSTED. I CAN UNDASTAND IF HE WAS SHOOTING AT THA POLICE OR WAS CAUGHT DOIN SOMETHING ILLEGAL. BUT HE WASNT. YEA HE SHOULDNA KICKD ONE ON THA BOYS BUT THAT DONT GIVE THEM THA RIGHT TO TAKE A MUTHAFUCKA LIFE. HE COULD OF RAN CUZ HE KNEW HE WAS GON GO TO JAIL OVER SOME PETTY SHIT AND IT COULDA COST HIM HIS JOB. U DONT KNOW WHAT THA FUCK WAS GOIN ON. BUT WE DO KNOW THEY GOT ON HIM BCUZ OF A LIGHT, HE WOULDNT STOP THEY CHASED HIM AND KILLED HIM. THATS WRONG POINT BLANK. NOBODY LIFE IS WORTH A TRAFFIC STOP OR EVEN TRYNA RUN AWAY FROM THEM. IF HE WAS GETTIN AWAY THEY SHOULDA LET HIM GET AWAY TAKE THE LINCENSE PLATE DOWN AND COME FOR HIM LATER ON SUM MORE PROFESSIONAL SHIT. BUT TO KILL HIM LIKE HE JUST KILLED SOMEBODY OR THERE OWN, IS WRONG. AINT NO WAY AROUND IT

AND FROM WHAT I SEE HE WAS RAPPIN IN THA MID 90'S...NIGGA ITS 2012 AND HE HAD A JOB. SO THAT USE YO SKILLS AND PROMOTING GANGSTA SHIT IS IRRELEVANT TO THIS SCENARIO WE TALKIN ABOUT RIGHT NOW.

Mar 11, 2011
I'm sure VPD still spooked after the one cop on their force that the community respected was murdered in the Crest last year after responding to a robbery on Springs Road or wherever that was at.

RIP to this man tho it's a shame this is what it's come too out here.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
SEEMS LIKE COPS NATIONWIDE ARE TRAINED IN THE FINE ART OF "SHOOTING FIRST ASKING QUESTIONS LAST"

IF THE OTHER SHOE DROPS...THEY AINT GONNA LIKE IT.

Jan 23, 2006
YALL SOUND DUMB ASS FUCK JUST LIKE THA FAGET ASS COMMENTS I POSTED. I CAN UNDASTAND IF HE WAS SHOOTING AT THA POLICE OR WAS CAUGHT DOIN SOMETHING ILLEGAL. BUT HE WASNT. YEA HE SHOULDNA KICKD ONE ON THA BOYS BUT THAT DONT GIVE THEM THA RIGHT TO TAKE A MUTHAFUCKA LIFE. HE COULD OF RAN CUZ HE KNEW HE WAS GON GO TO JAIL OVER SOME PETTY SHIT AND IT COULDA COST HIM HIS JOB. U DONT KNOW WHAT THA FUCK WAS GOIN ON. BUT WE DO KNOW THEY GOT ON HIM BCUZ OF A LIGHT, HE WOULDNT STOP THEY CHASED HIM AND KILLED HIM. THATS WRONG POINT BLANK. NOBODY LIFE IS WORTH A TRAFFIC STOP OR EVEN TRYNA RUN AWAY FROM THEM. IF HE WAS GETTIN AWAY THEY SHOULDA LET HIM GET AWAY TAKE THE LINCENSE PLATE DOWN AND COME FOR HIM LATER ON SUM MORE PROFESSIONAL SHIT. BUT TO KILL HIM LIKE HE JUST KILLED SOMEBODY OR THERE OWN, IS WRONG. AINT NO WAY AROUND IT

AND FROM WHAT I SEE HE WAS RAPPIN IN THA MID 90'S...NIGGA ITS 2012 AND HE HAD A JOB. SO THAT USE YO SKILLS AND PROMOTING GANGSTA SHIT IS IRRELEVANT TO THIS SCENARIO WE TALKIN ABOUT RIGHT NOW.
THAT'S REAL

Dec 14, 2011

SMH.. This post is exactly what I'm talkin about.. Not only do you sound like an ignorant bafoon, but you're talkin about we don't know the facts, sir.. when you just STATED he fucking RAN from the cops over a broke tail light. That's the ignorant shit I'm talkin about that you ignorant bafoons condone.. You bringing up his job like that matters.. how is running from the cops gonna help him keep a job? Keep making excuses.. Ya'll know I'm right. Idiots actin like this is the first time a black man been shot in the back.. You idiots continue to feed into all these negative stereotypes.. Doesn't matter if HE was rapping or not, you guys crying about "it aint fair" still support ignorant stereotypes that in part breed these situations, sir..

SMH Y @yung L the ignorant "niggas" who think just like you givin your post "props" and talking about "datz real talk"... Fuck outta here, sir..

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
SMH.. This post is exactly what I'm talkin about.. Not only do you sound like an ignorant bafoon, but you're talkin about we don't know the facts, sir.. when you just STATED he fucking RAN from the cops over a broke tail light. That's the ignorant shit I'm talkin about that you ignorant bafoons condone.. You bringing up his job like that matters.. how is running from the cops gonna help him keep a job? Keep making excuses.. Ya'll know I'm right. Idiots actin like this is the first time a black man been shot in the back.. You idiots continue to feed into all these negative stereotypes.. Doesn't matter if HE was rapping or not, you guys crying about "it aint fair" still support ignorant stereotypes that in part breed these situations, sir..

SMH Y @yung L the ignorant "niggas" who think just like you givin your post "props" and talking about "datz real talk"... Fuck outta here, sir..
IM NOT FINNA GO BACK AND FORTH U DONT UNDASTAND SO DO WHAT CHU DO, LIKE I SAID THAT SHIT WAS OUTTA POCKET.