Oakland Raider vs SF Niners 8/22/09

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
lol @ Crabtree not even playing
Not even playing vs. stinking up the joint.

I'll take not even playing. At least there's no chance of him wasting plays by dropping balls that any other receiver on the roster would have been able to catch.

You can say it's only been during practice, but if you can't catch a football in practice without anyone placing a hit on you, when CAN you catch a football? It won't be any easier during a game.

I know there are players that stink it up during practice, but do well on gameday.. Those players generally aren't receivers and even when stinking it up during practice, they can still catch the damn ball knowing they won't get laid out because it's only practice. It's a very rare thing to see ME drop a pass and I'm not an NFL WR. Come on. Even Darrell fuckin Jackson catches passes in practice.

Jan 12, 2006
Not even playing vs. stinking up the joint.

I'll take not even playing. At least there's no chance of him wasting plays by dropping balls that any other receiver on the roster would have been able to catch.

You can say it's only been during practice, but if you can't catch a football in practice without anyone placing a hit on you, when CAN you catch a football? It won't be any easier during a game.

I know there are players that stink it up during practice, but do well on gameday.. Those players generally aren't receivers and even when stinking it up during practice, they can still catch the damn ball knowing they won't get laid out because it's only practice. It's a very rare thing to see ME drop a pass and I'm not an NFL WR. Come on. Even Darrell fuckin Jackson catches passes in practice.

Co-Sign!

May 15, 2002
hahahahaha

NO FIGHT: In yesterday's post, I reported that running back Frank Gore was fighting with Raiders. Untrue as it turns out. Gore was completely pancaking Oakland linebackers in a pass protecting drill and doing with such verve, running backs coach Tom Rathman pulled him. The 49ers might want to get him a few snaps against the Raiders on Saturday night, just to siphon off some of his verve.
Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/ninerinsider/detail?entry_id=45839&tsp=1#ixzz0OfoOjUM8

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol if any1 wanna kick it before or after shoot me a pm wit ur number and ill hook it up with some shit at the stadium

Jul 6, 2008
i like jacarcus, i enjoy his zip on the ball, but his accuarcy is horrendous. he either uderthrows it or overthrows it, maybe its bad timing on the throws. also, he doesnt get it spot on to his recievers, he's making his recievers work to get the ball.

hwn i see him in the line, dude is just beast, towering over everyone, looks liek goliath, but shit what did he do during the offseason? what did he improve on?
im not really into the raiders, but you guys have some really nice prospects, i like how mcfadden is coming along. its a young team and they is fun to watch. that number 81 or 82 6-4 guy from i think sd state looks pretty nice also. ill keep an eye out for the raiders this year and ssee how they develop.