OAKLAND DOCUMENTARY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
cdbaby.com
We are in the baby steps of making this documentary happen. I am still looking for contact information for Oakland artist including the Whooridas, Deliquents, 2 short and Safir. We have been into contact with a few artist i stated earlier and we are looking to add to the list. this is all for the soundtrack for the movie...proceeds from the soundtrack are going to be donated to a charity that we will disclose later as well a smore details about the documentry. So, for all you hot producers that may want to submit a track for these artist to work with, please email me for more details about the soundtrack. And for those folks who have contacts with these Oakland artist or who see a name missing from this list and the previous list, please list them below..

Thanks and Good luck to all ya'll..

wish us luck, this thing is moving along very well

Apr 17, 2003
IS THIS A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT THE HOODS AND LIFE IN OAKLAND OR OAKLAND ARTIST,YOU GOT TO GIVE LOVE TO ALL THE FALLIN MCS FROM OAKLAND..... GOT TO GET ANT BANKS-3TIMES-DANGROUS DAME-MR.ILL-DRU DOWN-LUNIZ-APG-&SOME RNB GROUPS.MAKE IT TIGHT..
LETS GET SOME STUDIO TIME AND SEE HOW THESEDUDE PUT THEY MUSIC DOWN.. GOOD LUCK AND KEEP US POSTED

Jul 7, 2002
cdbaby.com
Thanks Flor, its cooh you still my couisn girl. Anyway the documentary itself is not about Oakland in general although it will touch on its culture and backgroudn but its about the year 2002. I can't get into details but the artist will be asked to work stricktly on the soundtrack stuff with the exception of a few who might actually appear in the movie itself. Like I said the money from the soundtrack is going to the family of a little girl who lost both her parents within a year. If anyone has contacts with these cats please hit me up...if u have beats you would like to be considered than get at me!

peace

oh yeah flor you know we gon interview you!

Oct 7, 2002
www.LadyTragik.com
Thanks Flor, its cooh you still my couisn girl. Anyway the documentary itself is not about Oakland in general although it will touch on its culture and backgroudn but its about the year 2002. I can't get into details but the artist will be asked to work stricktly on the soundtrack stuff with the exception of a few who might actually appear in the movie itself. Like I said the money from the soundtrack is going to the family of a little girl who lost both her parents within a year. If anyone has contacts with these cats please hit me up...if u have beats you would like to be considered than get at me!

peace

that's fucked up what happend to that little girl, and for it to happen in front of her face...

why not make a documentary about the Ville instead or as well ?

oh yeah flor you know we gon interview you!
fa sho it aint nothin but the town! lol peace

Jul 7, 2002
cdbaby.com
fozzit-was krakin the site looks dope..havent gotten a chance to lissen to clips but why dont u send me sumthin..let me know what u lookin to do... we need production more than anythign but we'd be willing to add a song if its right...if u definitely want to do a song, hit me up on email and ill let u know more details folks..one love and be coo out there..