Oakland A's in First

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2002
Oakland A's in First

Wow, I don't follow the A's very closely but the last few years have the A's been quite possibly the best second half team? Hope they win the division and see the Giants in the World Series.

Haha @ LA/AZ

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

doesnt hurt that the mariners went on like a 8 game losing streak,but yeah,they seem to turn it on every year when it counts,tejada is startin to tear it again,zito looked good his last start too,hopefully they keep up the momentum into the playoffs
________
SILVERSURFER REVIEWS

Apr 25, 2002
UGgggggghhhh

Yeah boyyee...A's doin' it again for the second half the season. It's like dude said, they may be the best second half team in the league. It's always good to win when it counts the most. Tejada is back on track, Chavez is lightenin' it up and their defense has become superb. It seems like every year Seattle can never finish strong and Oakland always comes through in the clutch. I, too, hope all this momentum carries into the postseason.

We shall see...

GO A's!!

Apr 25, 2002
OH BOY!! where's bammer at? jus like i told you in that one post, we all know what happens this time a year, m's choke and a's streak

May 10, 2002
YEAH I WANT TO SEE WANT CERTAIN CATS ON HERE HAVE TO SAY NOW, LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO ALL I HEARD WAS THERES NO WAY THE A's ARE BEATING OUT THE MARINERS IN THE WEST OR THE YANKEES ALREADY GOT THERE PLAYOFF SPOT, THE A's AINT EVEN A SURE SHOT TO GET TO THE PLAYOFFS,

NOW YALL HATERS IS PROBABLY GONNA SAY "A'S AINT GONNA MAKE IT OUT THE FIRST ROUND", I ALREADY SAID IT AND WILL SAY IT AGAIN NOONES FUCKEN WITH THE A'S PITCHING STAFF AND IF THE OFFENSE STEPS IT UP WHICH THERE STARTING TO DO NOONE CAN TOUCH THEM!!!

Oct 26, 2002
fuk dat, a's are gonna go all tha way, i prospecting, cause i think even thought mulder is down and out, zito and hudson arent gonna let shit up, and then their offense will lite up tha opposing pithcers

my info

late

May 4, 2002
there is 25 some odd games left yall. DO NOT SLEEP ON THE MARINERS. we are gonna reclaim the lead in the A.L. and take the Division and Boston is gonna get the Wild Card while Oakland sits on there asses and watches the playoffs at home this year....

DAK iller

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
We're right in the hunt,regardless of your 9 game win streak.
2 back,and we still got to meet head to head 6 times I believe.
I don't think the Mariners are even tight,but I'm hopin they hold off Joakland,and win the Series...but it ain't hap'nin.

Yanks vs somebody

May 1, 2002
THE MARINERS R THE MAIMI DOLPHINS OF BASEBALL THEY ALWAYS TAKING TEAMS OUT LEFT N RIGHT IN THE FIRST HALF OF THE SEASON N THEN WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO END OF THE SEASON THEY ALWAYS CHOKE...IT HAPPENS EVERY YEAR LOL

OAKLAND...OAKLAND TEAMS ALL THE WAY

A'S N RAIDERS