OAKLAND A'S ELIMINATED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Wicked why u post that in here?? U know about the sports forum!! But yea fuck the Oakland Awfuls!! GOT EM!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
CZAR said:
Wicked why u post that in here?? U know about the sports forum!! But yea fuck the Oakland Awfuls!! GOT EM!!
I GUESS THOSE NINER AND A'S THREADS GOT PAST YOU ON HERE..BUT JUST KEEPING MY WORD ON WHAT I SAID I WOULD DO WHEN THE A'S GET ELIMANATED, TO CERTAIN SHIT TALKERS....:beard:

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
fucken terrance long goin down lookin at that last pitch like a damn fool. big chance to be a hero and choked what a loser. the main point though is that the a's shouldnt have been in that gay ass situation in the first place...shoulda had the game locked up earlier. oh and that pic of damon gettin leveled is funny as fuck hahahahha

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Basically you can put this whole series on one thing. The A's may be my team, but fuck someone in their lineup needs to grow a set of fucking balls! The A's had one home run the whole series where runs were a premium and they don't play small ball at all. Bottom line is the Red Sox came up with the big hits while the A's laid back and hoped to win games on walks or something. Shouts out to the A's for another good season, but 4 years in a row ousted in the first round, fuck!

Late!

Apr 25, 2002
Man fuck the BoSox. I was laughing so hard when Jackson and Damon came together in that collision. The As were playin HEAD games with them mutha fuckas. LOLOLOL

I thought they knew it was the final game, not a double HEADer. Hahahaha.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yup so far our Bay teams are not looking good. Lets hope we get a good turn around before its too late (and that goes for the weiners aswell).

Apr 25, 2002
2% SODA said:
at least they went out with a little dignity.......

wut wuz the score for the last Giants game?
Both teams choked, no reason to try and make one team better than the other, both teams are sittin at home right now waitin for hoops season to start like the rest of the Bay Area.