Oakland An Frisco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2003
GetLowPlayaz said:
im from frisco and i dong got beef with oakland niggaz but alot of people i know beef with oakland niggaz for no reason is there a history behind this bay beef?
ARE YOU FOR REAL? IMMA STAND NEXT TA YOU WITH A SHIRT DAT SAYS "IM WITH STUPID"

Aug 4, 2003
all i did is ask something and you started to run your mouth.. this is the internet you faggot if you wanna talk about it come to hunters point and we can handle this till than shut the fuck up

Mar 25, 2003
GetLowPlayaz said:
all i did is ask something and you started to run your mouth.. this is the internet you faggot if you wanna talk about it come to hunters point and we can handle this till than shut the fuck up
LOL , BEATING UP A RETARD WOULD TARNISH MY REP. U AINT H.P. L7 , IM SAYING UR SQUARED OUT FOR REAL.

Jun 12, 2002
Unknown_Affiliate said:
Kinda like NIners / raiders, they just dont like eatchother....
it aint even like dat.. aint got nuthin tah do wit dat.. it was all about turfs but da only nigs i seen hatin on da sco iz dem young bucks dat aint knowin shit dey think dey hard juss cuz dey from da town..
when we was beefin was way back late 80's early 90's when it was always poppin off..az far az dat its all luv n respect from wat i been thru n seen