O SHIT Dulow got his copy Tower Records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 30, 2002
Tower records in fresno hold it down....What the fuck shit is fire...Tower had all hands ON deck when dulow stepped in the door.They Know they better have my copy ready...Damn de sick cd Need to come to fresno...real soon--Still have to find my fav track but give me time...
PURPLE YURPLE

Jul 30, 2002
You cant trust those fuckin "queer Eye for the straight guy" lookin motherfuckers---Stand on the fuckin counter top and shut that bitch down....Tell those fools to check back....BUt make sure you go get that shit.....

Jun 23, 2004
Thats Real^^^ I hate those dudes at Tower, Straight Weed head retards who think there job is to simply chill, Im listening To DE right now, cant wait for it to grow on me.

Jul 22, 2002
drdulow1 said:
You cant trust those fuckin "queer Eye for the straight guy" lookin motherfuckers---Stand on the fuckin counter top and shut that bitch down....Tell those fools to check back....BUt make sure you go get that shit.....
I picked mine up from the clovis wherehouse.........Fuckin dumb ass larry lunch meat mutherfuckers over at tower....damn......I feel like goin over there and drop kickin somebody!

Jul 22, 2002
you guys think lynch will take DE's "challenge" and do a group album?
Brotha lynch vs First Degree the DE - The master and the syth.........that shit would be hard

Jul 30, 2002
yeP IT WOULD BE SICK...... I found My Track that is fuckin sick (8.Neba Far away) The guitar sample kills it...MOre laid back track but I like it.....more to come I just needed one hard ass beat LIke the one at the start of (11.showtime) but Like people been saying de is very,very,very creative he breaks the mold everytime he puts out new shit! YOU just gotta roll with it....

Aug 6, 2003
Damn I was mobbin the Fresno City College bumpin that "Mr. Pops" and had heads turnin..even them white girls was jockin..seem like they neva heard some gangsta shit like that before..bitches just starin when I passed by bumpin that shit...now they know..its the season for the DE...

By the way..Does DE mention Fresno on track 10..bout 53 seconds of the way through..or am I trippin..