$o $mart

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

krazy

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
I heard there are some pretty braniac type people and well educated individuals in here... If $o what do you guyz do for a living??... my personal opinion iz that $mart people $hould make good money... Whatz you guy'z opinion??? I think i had too much time on my hand today and came up with the$e Que$tionz. (Ju$t in ca$e you want to know why i a$k the que$tionz)

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
krazy said:
I heard there are some pretty braniac type people and well educated individuals in here... If $o what do you guyz do for a living??... my personal opinion iz that $mart people $hould make good money... Whatz you guy'z opinion??? I think i had too much time on my hand today and came up with the$e Que$tionz. (Ju$t in ca$e you want to know why i a$k the que$tionz)
The ability to communicate effectively is usually the most valued characteristic in the workplace. You can be the most intelligent person in the world, but if you can't get your ideas across in a cohesive, coherent, and concise way your intelligence means nothing. Often times you'll find an individual with great intelligence working for someone with less intelligence because the latter knows how to express his or her ideas in a cohesive, coherent, concise, and comforting way (better social skills, better able to detect subtleties and adjust). Needless to say, the former consequently loses in the salary department.

Apr 25, 2002
you'll see.. if you ever worked in a high tech company.. r&d team usually don't speak great english... HA.

the smartest people are by far not the richest.. but the happiest.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
PGBD said:
The ability to communicate effectively is usually the most valued characteristic in the workplace. You can be the most intelligent person in the world, but if you can't get your ideas across in a cohesive, coherent, and concise way your intelligence means nothing. Often times you'll find an individual with great intelligence working for someone with less intelligence because the latter knows how to express his or her ideas in a cohesive, coherent, concise, and comforting way (better social skills, better able to detect subtleties and adjust). Needless to say, the former consequently loses in the salary department.

ohfuck!

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
krazy said:
one should not enslave theirselves to money or any other material objects, because we arent material.

well in a sense yeah but not the way we live our lives.

also, kill the $ that reads en$lavement all over.

krazy

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Na the $ izn't en$lavement itz promoting my occa$ional Di$like of that letter not that it provez a point and all that but where im from it ju$t didn't play a good role in my life

krazy

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
But az for money and all na i dont believe it bringz happine$$ but i do however believe that wanting/needing money iz $uffering in it$elf... I worry about a lot of thingz, but i $trongly di$agree with worrying about money $o i do my be$t to have az much az i need $o me and my family dont do without

Apr 25, 2002
i used to type like a retard.. 'till i got a job where i had to type.. and realized it becomes a habit without you knowin'.. i was retypin' every other word 'cause i did it wrong the first time.

krazy

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Ya i got a job like that but i learned to adju$t in$tead of changing my $tyle on the net.. not that anyone knowz me or my $tyle on the net but it'z a me thang... and LOL at Red$torm... payin too much attention to my wordz...maybe you need a good job that doe$n't give you much time for that kind of thang...lol..jk

krazy

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
But on another note...$ince there iz $uch "brilliant mindz" here why dont you guyz talk $omething $o productive it could actually benefit you guyz??? or do you ju$t like po$ting current eventz and all that??? Am i full of que$tionz or what???

Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
the smartest people are by far not the richest.. but the happiest.
I disagree with this statement... most of the smart people arent as happy as the dumbfucks are because they see past whatever's at the surface, and when they dig deeper into things... well shits not so pretty. Take our government or world in general as a prime example of what dummies are happy about, but more educated individuals are dreadful of.

Now I'm a pretty intelligent guy... according to the state tests, Ive always ranked in the 90 percentile's in every subject... but Im also failing school as I have been since like 7th grade when homework loads started getting bigger... I wont do the homework cuz to be honest Im ADHD an just cant to sit an do it, but come test time I'll get one of the highest grade in the class with no hw or studying done what so ever... Now these kids of 'average' intelligence on the other hand, do their homework and might only get a C on the test, but still pass the school with a 3.0 avg. or better... They're more likely to go to a 4 year university an get a high paying job, while I take my High School Proficantcy Test an go on to a CC... So smarts doesnt always = $$, an jus cuz ur a dumbass doesnt mean you cant make money if you try...

Apr 25, 2002
yeah.. i beleive the more you know.. the more pissed off you get.. but .. you have to be smart enough to ask yourself... can you do somethin' about it or not?.. i bet 99% of the regular posters in this forum know how fucked up shit is.. and at first.. they are all angry.. but after a while you have to be smart enough to make peace with yourself... you can't kill yourself thinkin' about somethin' that is out of your hands... i'm not just talkin' book smarts.

and if you had adhd you'd do just as poorly in test as you do in homework.. it's not selective.. especially if what you say about not studyin' is true.. a test takes longer than 2 seconds... HA... or is it? selective that is.

Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
and if you had adhd you'd do just as poorly in test as you do in homework.. it's not selective.. especially if what you say about not studyin' is true.. a test takes longer than 2 seconds... HA... or is it? selective that is.
I dunno, but Im about to make a new thread so I dont take this one over with my rambling..lol.. check there for further discussion