O.M.P RECORDS PRESENTS A Pay-Pa & PIMP PLAYA's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2003
www.omprecords.com
Whats crackin Playa's
I just wanted to Introduce tha Label to You all we put some crackin Audio on the site www.omprecords.com from our up and comming artist A Pay-PA & Pimp Playa's off his album not yet titled. ..You all jus peep these hott snippets, and holla at us with some feed back, to hear you gotta log on to tha site listed above.. keep it real PLaya's and your gonna hear us in a minute.... Fa Shoo

Jun 27, 2003
QUIT SLEEPIN AND WAKE UP AND LISTEN TO SOME GANGSTA SHII. OH YEA FUKK YOU HATERZ.....IF YOU GONNA HATE LISTEN TO SOME OF THE AUDIO B4 YOU SPEAK ON IT...................................

Jun 27, 2003
MUSTYNUTZ-aint OMP some of kobesoz folks...lmmfao.... no he is not folks wit the camp, and dont speak on peoples hustle if you dont know the 411,or else you create drama. NOT HATIN JUS TELLIN YOU BEFORE YOU PUT THAT BAD MOUTH ON SOME1'Z HUSTLE, KEEP IT REAL...................PEEP THE AUDIO....

MOBBLYFE:SMELLS LIKE JELOUSY MOBB,ON THE REAL IF YOU THINK ITS CAN.THEN WHY DO YOU LISTEN GANGSTA RAP.MAY BEE YOU SHOULD STICK TO THE BRITANY SPEARS FORUMS,IF YOU CANT HADDLE THE GANGSTA SHIIII.........IF UR GONNA HATE DONT POST.......KEEP IT REAL...OH YEA IF YOU AINT FEELIN DUDE ITS COO DONT POST THAT HE IS CAN,CUZ YOU WOULDNT SPEAK THAT TALK TOE TA TOE.................

Jan 23, 2003
gotdamn who the fuck is u they manager hypeman or somethin ppl call shit can onthis board all the time its my opinion aint no hate and as far as them being kobesoz folks u can see them linked u see them in pics together on both of their sites so whut does that tell u they folks

Sep 20, 2003
www.omprecords.com
Whats up PLaya's

I jus wanted to say thanks to the peeps for the support and oppinon's, and thanks to the haters for the SUPPORT, and Comments. I jus want to clear some talk up though to who ever thinks that O.M.P has anything to do wit Kobesoz, they sellin wolf tickets to them selfs and everyone else.. 4 REAL TaLK ... but all you playa's stay up and do your thang... you'll here from us in a minute!!

Peace
www.omprecords.com
..new site and updates be up in a few...