O.G.M Slump House

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2010
hey daddy s that shit was hot man was there any bitches in the krowd?

yeh nigga right before yoboy went up on stage there stood before me a nice red bone in a skirt that looked so good i was trying to get my upskirt on.

Did any crips perform?

yeh as a matter of fakt there was 4 or 5 crip groups that nite and and literally the roof gave in.

We all enjoyed the shit it was mashing.thanks for the support.1

Apr 25, 2010
i was thinking bout getting a mullet 50kal but they said you had just left and it wouldnt look good on me.so thanks for reading my mind and messing up the kutt for me.now as far as the skooter wit the side chair i'm gone put in the order for it.but look here bro i here u pimp granny's i got a b-day koming up kan i get a discount on a tootheless stripper?the show was at me and your aunt dorothy's secret location there was plenty old couples in there wit there leather bondage suits.

Apr 25, 2010
roger the slump house is heated homie i wish i had the old music from two nines and you already heard reggie push.of course D-A-Double D y S kum mean on'm in my 60w 12L levi's nigga i am not a joke.Ma tech,julioso,j.stacks, nigga we spit so much heat we've been told to stay away from kali brush bekause our lyric's kould start a wild fire.thats on yo mama!

Apr 5, 2010
www.reverbnation.com
ha ha don't forget about mac don and lil daddy s..at the next function i'ma put my young homie Kaprikus on..and Yheest is affiliated plus Lil Bhris aka Beast from The Ea$t is down for the cause as well as my young homie J Boss..they ready to get put on too..I think I might start up a group of the young homies i fucks wit and Slump Em Out as that..gig all these niggas together n holla @ the BIG 3 for beats ideas and u kno where the intelligence and common sense is comin from..My lil niggas got heat..I'll be like that unofficial member like Snoop from Da Eastsiders..and u kno we got the slump house groupies..these beezies is outta control..

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
Homie it's all love wit me. it ain't my fault we from different turfs but shit we all celebrate damn near the same.come have a good time man bring yo peeps.
yeah im just fuccin wit you g
ima holla at you
i just dont wanna see all your homies take off when we perform... we all gotta support each other, yadimean? ima be in the crowd when yall on stage, givin up tha whistle 4 ALL tha gangstas

Apr 5, 2010
www.reverbnation.com
they all under 21 but 19 to 20 so they cant come to none of my shows..but they be supportin..all day..j boss got swooped by his p.o. during my market st bideo..and you already know Lil Bris from bbq'in the grill at my who r u video shoot and u met kap he was the one wit the light blue kangol @ my market st writers block video..i talked to splif and he wit it..so we gona have some slumpers out this was as well..my young niggas got bars

Apr 25, 2010
i just wanna say that S is going straight positive and if yall saw alot of my post this shouldnt be a shocker.the best way to lead is by example.i can't bang and preach peace so all my homie's support yoboy and work wit me to rebuild. this is where my heart is homie i can give a fuck about negative shit from this day further.i really hope yall take this serious man they out to get us and it's all because we tearing eachother apart by holding on to something that should of stopped once the first brotha got killed.i'm guilty of it to but the only way i can do my part is to go full time at positive shit.for now on Daddy S is specifically a rap name and nuthin more.

Apr 25, 2010
@licwit homie i'm not a shot caller homie i'm usually alone or wit family so i can't control what they do. but if u pushing positive music we all going to have a good time.and i look forward to all of us supporting anybody that performs thats what its all about.yeh dat!