O.E.M BACON, BREAD, BACKWOODS out of seaside ca

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
ok, i was a little hesitant to check this out based on the title and cover art byut they say you should never judge a book by its cover so I gave it a listen

Lyrically: very basic rhyming lines with very little ingenuity or wordplay, sounds like dude wrote the first line that came in his head for every line and stuck with it, nothing new and somewhat monotone, after about a minute into each song i end up skipping to the next hopin its going to be better. 14 tracks and 15 minutes later i have come to the conclusion that Im not feelin anything about this album so far.

Production: average at best, you may have been better stealing beat from soundclick, whoever did the beat on this album needs to really get some new sounds or modules because a lot of these beat sounds the same, invest in some equipment or VST or whatever you need because your sound is already repetitive

Album Concept: what is the concept...the title is BACON BREAD BACKWOODS, is there a such thing as bacon bread? is bacon bread a new flavor of backwoods? do yall just really like bacon>>..i mean bacon makes everything better but it couldnt really help this album...maybe it should have been BACON, BREAD and BACKWOODS
And what does OEM stand for?....only time i come across those initial is when im ordering parts.

after a listen i have come to the conclusion that this album just isnt my type of music, i didnt hear one song that i remotely liked or would ever play again, nothing grabbed me and made me say "oh shit...thats dope"..no memorable lines, and this seems like another cd that will fade away in a few days never to be heard from again....

Congrats on the release of your album and good luck with music, i hope your doing it for the love of music and not for the money....

my advice, works harder on your lyrics....find new ways to say the same old shit...get complex, try using bigger or harder words, study vocabulary, buy a thesaurus, and work on your vocal tone, try some different producers and consult a profesiional or semi pro graphic artist and discuss album concepts that would stand out against the 3,928 bay area rappers that come out with albums each week.

you've gotta be a stand out to get anywhere...rappers are grains of sand at the beach, what are yo9u going to do to be different from the rest and get noticed...

hell, start beefin with rick ross....it worked for kreayshawn, now i hear that annoying little bitch on the radio every time i turn it on, i cant stand her but shes definintely standing out and bringin attention to herself and its getting her paid...

good luck in music homie