Nyke Loc-The Luandrymat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i finally Got a chance to listen to Mile HiGh Hitman...can somebody school me on Nyke Loc?? I'm feelin this

Apr 8, 2004
I just came across that LaundryMat cd and was very pleased. I just wanted somethin from Denver and took a chance wit Nyke Loc and wasn't disapointed at all. His voice isn't too appealing but his flow is on point. The tight production bring his flows out. Moheat produced the whole cd. He got some Midwest beats and Nyke Loc represented the Midwest on there. Even got a cut called Midwestcoastin. And he got 21 cuts on here and all of them are worth listening to.

Aug 20, 2004
N.Ill-state said:
I just came across that LaundryMat cd and was very pleased. I just wanted somethin from Denver and took a chance wit Nyke Loc and wasn't disapointed at all. His voice isn't too appealing but his flow is on point. The tight production bring his flows out. Moheat produced the whole cd. He got some Midwest beats and Nyke Loc represented the Midwest on there. Even got a cut called Midwestcoastin. And he got 21 cuts on here and all of them are worth listening to.
DAMN!I need this CD...but I hate shoppin online...