NWA was a great movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2015
I still have to watch it. Did they show Eazy working with Brownside on their album where they remixed one of his songs? That was close to when he passed I want to say.

Aug 17, 2002
I love how they depicted Eazy E because it was either that, or he was a womanizing pig who did nothing but gangbang and did drive byes all day and died not giving a fuck. He always wanted people to learn and grow with him and wanted a better life for everybody but he was too hood for the industry.
they could have depicted him a certain way without making him look crazy. i'm just saying he did not just roll around in the car and cry when dre sold 5 mil. he went platinum with the dr dre diss album and then of course bone did their thing.

one of the few things i didn't like about the movie is that it reached to far into promotion. for example, it felt like dre was doing a commercial when he told suge he was going to start aftermath. and the tupac scene was unnecessary imo.