NW MOBB SHIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 15, 2004
whats the difference between the NW mobb shit & the cali mobb shit.& who yall think got the hardest mobb beats in the NW.i say kevin gardner,redhead steve,or big squeeze.holla at a hogg

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
who has the best mobb shit in the NW? Here's my list of 3:

in no order:
Greedy BD
Red Head Steve
D-Sane

Jan 15, 2004
nonstop_ga said:
damn near erry sick wid it release... 90% mobshit, 10% radio...

sam bostic, mike mosley, rick rock, older bosko...

mob shit....
yep i was jus bumpin come on off the im bout soundtrack by e-40 & C-legit produced by sam bostic.if yall dont know what mob shit is check out that cutt.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
dats what im sayin.. i aint knockin dsane or rh steve, or bd, but thats not mob shit... thats more or less NW shit... better yet, nw washington shit...

it aint a disrespect to no one tho.. thats just not what i classify it...

Jan 15, 2004
nonstop_ga said:
dats what im sayin.. i aint knockin dsane or rh steve, or bd, but thats not mob shit... thats more or less NW shit... better yet, nw washington shit...

it aint a disrespect to no one tho.. thats just not what i classify it...
the washington is part of the westcoast aint it or is it jus cali?we got some niggaz up here thats comin tighter then some foo'z in cali or anywhere ealse.you should check some of the shit cats up here is droppin.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
mobb beats can be done by whoever.. i just dont classify that type as mob... maybe mafia...lol////

and the west coast stretches from alaska on down... and yes i agree, theres undescovered talent that is better than alot of the music out now...

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
Bosko is by far the most ferrocious Mob producer to come from the NW. It has been proven on many an album. From Element of Suprise, to numerous other releases, Bosko has put the M in the MOBBBBBBBBBBBB...... But that's just my opinion.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Cool Nutz said:
Bosko is by far the most ferrocious Mob producer to come from the NW. It has been proven on many an album. From Element of Suprise, to numerous other releases, Bosko has put the M in the MOBBBBBBBBBBBB...... But that's just my opinion.
I was just referin to Seattle,Everybody knows Bosko is #1 on that Mobb shit.