NW Mixshow from DJ Earthquake featuring NW artists........listen 24/7

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Peep my dudes show......it plays for hours and we have a song on here somewhere.

Over two years and I have finally reached my 50th show.

Off Da Richter Scale Rapshow #50 is airing April 13th to April 26th.

I couldn't do this without you the listeners and the people that have supported my show by keeping me supplied with the hottest jointz

With this show you will hear the same style of playlist that is what makes my show unique with one exception. I have some exclusive freestyles and songs from Azarel, Street Level Records, Dujeous?, Mic Control, Kenneth Masters, Unexpected Arrival, Mista Ocktober, Johnny Blanco, Mr D.O.G., and Bugsy.

Then I also put new songs from Dirty South, Tribeca, EVP, Wildchild, IRS, Bad Fathers, Joe Budden, Dead Prez, Napalm featuring Pusha T from the Clipse, Freeway featuring Peedi Crakk, FJ Sing featuring Fat Joe, The D.O.C. featuring Mc Ren, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, and 6 Two, and Gang Starr featuring Jadakiss.

So as you can see this show is major so check it out.
The show keeps repeating running 24 hours a day seven days a week. If you are having any errors listening to the show please let me know.

http://www.live365.com/stations/198386

Peace

DJ EarthQuake