NW Artist Win The Chance To Open for LMFAO on The Dew Tour Aug 14th PDX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2006
i didnt read the entire thread all the way through,

but what i gather first glance is that dj fresh is a straight bitch. FUCK YOU.

one up for CNutz for tryin to help

Jul 12, 2002
Great opportunity here. Let me know who ends up winning that spot. LMFAO might not be the cup of tea for the siccness, but they make great party music. My homie saw them down in Scottsdale a few weeks ago and said they put on a good show. I play their shit all the time too, crowds love it.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
It kind of seems to shock me that when I post stuff Fresh seems to come on hating on it. The cold thing is I got major love and respect for dude, but it seems like that feeling isn't mutual. It's all love Fresh, and I appreciate all of the support that you have given me over the years. Just thought we were always better then some of your comments. And thanks to all of the people on here supporting what we are doing and understanding that we don't only do this for ourselves, but for the city as well. Appreciate you.

Oh yeah, catch on MTV2's Saturday Night Rail & Rock August 22nd at 10pm. The footage from the show with LMFAO and The Dew Tour. The Dew Tour also made a stop in Chicago where Lupe Fiasco performed...