NW Artist Win The Chance To Open for LMFAO on The Dew Tour Aug 14th PDX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
ELECTRO-HOP GROUP, LMFAO, TO HEADLINE CONCERT and COOL NUTZ TO HOST AUGUST 14TH AT THE DEW TOUR’S WENDY’S INVITATIONAL IN PORTLAND, OR

LMFAO Concert to Start at 9:00 p.m. Outside at the Rose Garden Fountain

Burr Ridge, Ill. – August 3, 2009 – The Dew Tour, the world’s premier season-long action sports tour, today announced that electro-hop duo, LMFAO, will headline a concert with Portland's own Cool Nutz to host at the Verizon Wireless music stage on Friday, August 14 at 9:00 p.m. The concert will take place at the Rose Quarter’s Rose Garden Fountain and is part of the Wendy’s Invitational, the third of five stops on the 2009 Dew Tour.

LMFAO hails from Hollywood and consists of DJ/rappers Redfoo and Sky Blu. The group is signed to Interscope Records and their hit single, “I’m in Miami Trick,” peaked at #60 on the Billboard Hot 100. LMFAO released their first album, Party Rock, in July 2009.

Cool Nutz is the host of Jammin 107.5's Northwest Breakout Show and owner of Portland's top hip-hop record label Jus Family Records. Cool Nutz has become the diplomatic face of Portland Hip-Hop and is the co-founder of the Portland Oregon Hip-Hop Festival.

“Portland is a great city and we’re excited to play a show during the Dew Tour stop,” said vocalist, Redfoo. “It’s going to be hot so I hope the people of Portland come check it out.”

Jammin 107.5, The Northwest Breakout Show, and the Dew Tour are giving one lucky Northwest artist the chance to open for LMFAO and receive national exposure through the Dew Tour’s LIVE NBC broadcasts. For information on how to enter visit www.jammin1075.com .

Tickets for the Dew Tour’s Wendy’s Invitational are on sale now through the Rose Quarter Box Office, participating Safeway and TicketsWest locations, by calling (877) 789-ROSE, or at ComcastTIX.com.

The complete schedule of events for the Wendy’s Invitational is as follows:

Thursday, August 13th – Gates Open at 2:00PM
3:30PM – 6:00PM SKB Park Prelims
7:00PM – 8:30PM SKB Vert Prelims

Friday, August 14th – Gates Open at 3:00PM
12:30PM–2:00PM BMX Dirt Prelims
2:30PM – 4:00PM BMX Vert Prelims
4:30PM – 6:00PM BMX Dirt Final
7:00PM – 8:30PM SKB Vert Final
9:00PM–11:00PM Music - LMFAO w. Host Cool Nutz – Rose Garden Fountain

Saturday, August 15th – Gates Open at NOON
1:00PM – 3:00PM SKB Park Final
3:30PM – 6:00PM BMX Park Prelims
7:00PM – 8:30PM BMX Vert Final

Sunday, August 16th - Gates Open at NOON
1:00PM – 3:00PM BMX Park Final
3:30PM – 4:30PM FMX Jam Session

***SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

In its fifth year, the Dew Tour is the most watched and attended action sports property in the world. Attendance for the 2008 Dew Tour totaled nearly 275,000 and an average of 49 million viewers tuned in via NBC, USA, MTV and MTV2. The top athletes in the world will take part in this year’s Tour, all competing for the highly coveted Dew Cup that will be awarded in Orlando at season’s end.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Good shit Cool Nutz...hopefully there's an artist who takes advantage of this great opportunity you're presenting.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
we're glad you're there too. you should stay there.:siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness:

how the fuck you gonna be all negative when cool nutz is giving someone the chance to do somethin good.

fuck, if i'm being positive everyone else should be. lol

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
who cares about some fucking dew tour im so glad im in chicago
Jesus you are the biggest fuckin idiot. Fuck you and your stupid college radio show that no one gives a shit about. Stay in Chicago and dont come back you lame. Why are you even posting in the NW forum anyway? All you do is hate on E-40 coming to Portland and anything that Cool Nutz is involved in.

Jan 28, 2006
im gonna stay in chitown for life u better belive i dont have worry about the portland haters no more i dont hate on e40 all i said is how many times he go do portland i would think portland will have more concerts events here in chicago we dont have same rappers and singers doin shows every 6 months

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
Cool Nutz,

I am going to register my group Turf Grindaz. Also we want to be apart of Poh-Hop as well. [I want to thank you for always showing me love and supporting me thru tha years. You have always laced me with game when it came to the music business. You opened up your contacts for me when I had the "potential" investor. And even though shit fell thru, you still showed me love.

I got the album out eventually, but not how I wanted it. It still turned out to be a great album. Also I want to thank you for playing my group's single "Choosin' Shoez" on your show. I really appreciate it.

Any person hating on you is a str8 bitch.

PEACE & BLESSINGS

Jul 3, 2009
Tacoma, WA
www.youtube.com
Yea, Nutz & Jus family showed luv to Darxiide too, most peepz don't even take the time to respond back. Thanx 4 showin us this opportunity too. Electro-hop is unique, anyone ever listen to that group LMFAO thats on there.

Jan 28, 2006
nigga i was the first one to play hiphop and rb music in portland before mainstream radio pick up on it also i was the first to play local hiphop in portland and the first do mixtapes in chicago so puck ass calm 503 u got shit on me nigga this chitown i speak fucking truth i dont go around kissing othere rappers ass talk to me when portland get big rapp shows nigga u ask anybody in portl;and who play hiphop on radio

Da Gu

Sicc OG
Apr 10, 2006
Das wassup Cool Nutz, you always helpin out the NW as a whole n ya get mad props n respect from me cuz of dat. Lets keep this movement rollin and all you artists out there register n take advantage of this shit, i know i am.

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
im gonna stay in chitown for life u better belive i dont have worry about the portland haters no more
Sounds like your the hater

So know your claiming Chicago for life huh? Non spelling ass retard lmao. How in the fuck can you run a radio show if you cant even use English properly? Stick to bakin you cupcake

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
nigga i was the first one to play hiphop and rb music in portland before mainstream radio pick up on it also i was the first to play local hiphop in portland and the first do mixtapes in chicago so puck ass calm 503 u got shit on me nigga this chitown i speak fucking truth i dont go around kissing othere rappers ass talk to me when portland get big rapp shows nigga u ask anybody in portl;and who play hiphop on radio
and thats why people still dont know who the fuck you are after all that you've done. You might have had the name DJ Fresh first, but the real DJ fresh lives down in cali where he's actually doin something. as for you, your lil radio show folded like a lawn chair cuz nobody listened to your retarded ass. Ive heard you have a lil down syndrome in you, is that true?

Jan 28, 2006
listen here u puck ass bitch i need waste my fucking time responding dumb azz message who fuck is you what do for portland nothing bitch punk phony portand nigga and southern confort my fucking name is known i done 6 fucking mixcds ask somebody u need shut yo fucking mouth go back to the fucking bay u little bitch all yall do is hate on this fucking thread there reason the westcoast wont blow up because hating faggots like u bitch

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
im gonna stay in chitown for life u better belive i dont have worry about the portland haters no more i dont hate on e40 all i said is how many times he go do portland i would think portland will have more concerts events here in chicago we dont have same rappers and singers doin shows every 6 months
how is portland going to have events or concerts in chicago? and yes, please, stay there as long as possible, and lose your password to the Siccness.

yes, nobody had EVER played hip hop or R&B in portland before YOU.

you started MUSIC period, didn't you? ya stupid ass goat fucker. and it's not PUCK it's PUNK you fuckin dolt.

ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.

and thats why people still dont know who the fuck you are after all that you've done. You might have had the name DJ Fresh first, but the real DJ fresh lives down in cali where he's actually doin something. as for you, your lil radio show folded like a lawn chair cuz nobody listened to your retarded ass. Ive heard you have a lil down syndrome in you, is that true?
props. props. props.

listen here u puck ass bitch i need waste my fucking time responding dumb azz message who fuck is you what do for portland nothing bitch punk phony portand nigga and southern confort my fucking name is known i done 6 fucking mixcds ask somebody u need shut yo fucking mouth go back to the fucking bay u little bitch all yall do is hate on this fucking thread there reason the westcoast wont blow up because hating faggots like u bitch
again, it's puNk you fucking retarded lab rat.

and portland is not the whole NW....learn about it you PUNK ROCK BEEZY.

and the WEST COAST blew up a long time ago....it's FAGGOTS like you who think they're doin shit, but ARE NOT who make the NORTHWEST LOOK BAD.

IF YOU'RE SO BIG AND POWERFUL, DO SOMETHING GOOD, SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, LEARN TO SPEAK AND TYPE ENGLISH, AND THEN HELP SOME PEOPLE.

OTHERWISE, YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO PLAY HIDE AND GO FUCK YOURSELF.

YOU FUCKING HATER.

:siccness:

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
your the one thats hating faggot, why on earth would you post a response like that, other than hating? why psot at all? It shows that your just bitter you never got to host or do big events like this. and you did 6 mixtapes in your over 20 years on the radio? big whoop, some DJ's put out 6 in 6 months. you never made it big, nobody knows who you are, and your bitter. some of your posts are blatant hating, its unbelievable that you say everyone else is hating. stay in chicago, nobody gives a fuck, nobody will know that you were even gone.

Feb 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
:ermm: Um Okay djfwwesh