NW ALL STAR TEAM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
the thread never went through sorry......it was supposed to say:

pick 5 starters, 7 backups, and 2 producers (coaches) for the NW all star team....

THE SQUAD (artists):
1. Greedy BD
2. Mak One
3. Syko
4. Crytical
5. Byrdie

6. COLA
7. PAIN
8. Notes
9. 151
10. Mo-X
11. Half Sane
12. Coup Da V-ill

COACHES (producers):
1. D-Sane
2. Syko

This would be a real sick team.

May 4, 2002
1. Unexpected Arrival
2. 151
3. Sonny Bonoho
4. Byrdie
5. Dividenz "they equal one cause they blend so good together"

6. Skuntdunna
7. Sarkastik
8. Crytical
9. Mo-x
10. Willie Will
11. Syko
12. Bad Luk

1. Mr. D-sane
2. Bosko

Now thats the winning squad right there......

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
If I built a team it would be comprised with Producers, Rappers, Singers, DJ's, and coaches... Here are my top 12.

1. Cool Nutz (Coach, Rapper, + Song Concepts)
2. Bosko (Coach, Producer, Talkbox, Engineer, DJ, + Singer)
3. Livesavas (Production, Rappers, Singer, experience + Song Concepts)
4. Funk Daddy (DJ + Production)
5. 151 (Rapper)
6. Tiff Wilson (Female Singer + Song Writer)
7. Arjay (Male Singer + Song Writer)
8. Bleek (Rapper)
9. Bullet (Assistant Coach + Rapper + Song Concepts)
10. Shaolin (Rapper)
11. Maniac Lok (Rapper)
12. (TIE) Tory Ward (Production & Song Writing) or Wolverine (Production)

Honorable Mention: Pete Miser (DJ, Production, Assistant Coach)Mr. Dog (Assistant Coach), Mycle (SInger, Producer, + Song Writer) Bill Yuns (Rapper & Engineer), Todd G (Rapper), Jazz (Male Singer) and though there are several more that could be added at some point you would have to many creative minds, business minds and ideas, and in the end some would have to be role players in business, and in the studio. But my team listed above Is top notch PRODUCTION, RAPPING, SINGING, DJ, SONG WRITING, & BUSINESS that could cater to almost every audience be it the streets, the radio, the blacks, the whites, the women, the men, the west, the east, and even the professional industry cats....

I'm not saying that anybodies opinion is wrong but don't you think you would want to build a team that did more than just rap or make beats? Seeing that this is rap, I would think rappers with several styles and sounds are important. Don't you think DJ's would be important, solid singers, song writers, and what about business? Don't you want a leader that can tell you the ins and outs of record deals, distribution, promotions, and booking from experience? For instance the Livesavas are dope with many talents, yet they have toured other countries, have a deal etc. What about Cool Nutz & bosko they have had 2 major deals and distribution for years, not to mention there booking experience. Pete mIser is another multi talented cat, knows distribution, has worked with major icons, and can help coach a team through advertisity when are other coaches are tied up battling the russell simmon or jay z of the world... I aint trying to knock nobody, but i just think there are some things that aren't being considered when building this all star team. An all star team plays other all star teams....How we gonna beat California west, Texas South, Chicago midwest, and NY east if there all star teams are comprised of national big label artists, producers, etc if we aint picking some of our more experieced players to help lead the team to victory... I aint saying some of these people including myself listed above aren't tight or solid role players but man with the lack of diversity and business we would be the team that went 0-16 every year without a 1% chance of making the playoffs. Somebody should list out a NY east team, or a california west team or a Chicago midwest line up and tell us what it would like. I think this thread is great idea, I just want to challenge peoples minds for a second...

So gimmie some ideas of who would be on a East Coast All Star team, or the south, west or midwest all stars teams....This isn't no arguement or shit starting, i just want to pick yalls brain. If you believe your lineup is the winning line up then break it down to me and explain why you think it could compete against the industry...

Holla

Sep 4, 2002
Starters:
1.Cool Nutz
2.G-ism
3.Maniack Lok
4.StarChile
5.Dividenz

6.Bleek
7.Mr D.O.G.
8.Lifesavas
9.Proz and Conz
10.Arjay
11.Funk Daddy
12.Syko

1.BOSKO
2.TORY WARD

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
Sixxness said:
I dig it, i was just posing a question back to you...Also in your question you said all star team so that's where i got the idea... I'm gonna start a thread posing the question i just asked, cuz im curious what people would say if they had to build an all star team to compete with the very best in the industry...

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
This is definately a hard one. Is this total package, or favorite rappers? Most talent in the future, or did the most in the past? Magic Johnson or Lebron James? Hopefully, i will find a good middle ground. Here goes........

Starting:
PG: Livio - The next big thing, once he solidifies his team.
SG: 151 - The name says it all.
C: Cool Nutz - The powerhouse, the mind, al-khalifa.
SF: Syko - The all-around phenomenon.
PF: Byrdie - "The Seattle Socrates"...a walking plaque waiting to happen.

Reserves:
Greedy BD - Almost 7 feet of dynomite...no wait...enriched uranium.
Mr DOG - Lyrical firepower, on the brink of being harnessed.
Big Will - This is the man you need to see if you want to survive in the East.
Bullet - "Dont let the whiteboy get ya!" All bark &..wait..No bark & all bite.
Skuntdunanna - With all due respect to his gangsta...the man is bonkers.
Young Krime - If you want to get respect on the street, start here.
Tadou -- A pompous asshole, but has potential.

Coaches:
Big Squeeze - Point blank, one of the few producers i would pay cash for a beat.
Bosko - Has a resume longer than (insert joke here).

And to those that ask "Where is ___?"....eh. Sorry...but this is where i would put my life savings.

Xoda Haffez.

Oct 28, 2003
Starters:
Syko
Sarkastik
Byrdie
Skuntdunanna
Scrooge

Backup:
Mr. D.O.G.
Ghetto Baby A.K.A. Young Krime
Trub