@ nutz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2003
i was wonderin if you heard of a new dued on the scene named A-non,(from GhettoRise) and I aint been to the board in a grizznip, so just wanted to to say wut up cuz. been listenin to ya scrips since the beginin. anywayz, if you still need a couple folks to push some new ish on the streets, im ya right hand man. Jus tryin to help the Family.

Dec 3, 2002
jusfamilyrecords.com
Yep we still need cats to help us out, but are getting all of the materials together right now, so that you will have something to work with. I will be in touch with you. I have seen the A-Non album in the stores out here, but I haven't heard it yet.

May 15, 2003
sounds nice, yeah A-non is a bro of mine liven in eugene right now, you should pick up the album or just listen to a couple songs he has on mp3.com. They're aiite. Jus tryin ta get the word out for him, but he aint in it for the money yet so im tryin to get him to let me produce his beats instead of himself, cuz they need some work. but yea he made the whole album his self. and hes got some skillz but he cant pay the bills. lemme know what ya think.