Nuttz - Break Bread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

KeG

Feb 28, 2004
Havn't seen this brought up anywhere on the forum, so I was just wondering if anyone has some info on this album. It's atleast a couple years old now. I found a tracklisting for it though so I'm pretty sure it's not the same Break Bread Mafia album that was put out with the Relativez.

Any chance of the Sicc Shop getting a hold of this one?

KeG

Feb 28, 2004
^
So, what can you tell me about it? Does the Break Bread album have completely different tracks, or is it just the same tracks from off the the Break Bread Mafia album?

Maybe you could post pics of the other side of the albums so we could see the tracklistings.

May 25, 2005
Me and 1 of my homies have been lookin for NUTTZ BREAK BREAD for a long ass time and it seems impossible to find. Everyone says they have it but its always the BREAK BREAD MAFIA album. I know for a fact that some tracks of the NUTTZ album are also on the BREAK BREAD MAFIA album.I need a clarification of what other tracks are on the NUTTZ album like is the one he did with the COMRADS on there or the tracks he has done with LIL ONE.I would really appreciate if homeboy who posted the covers give me and the thread starter some more information like a tracklisting and a release date though im pretty sure it was 99 or close to that.Thanks!

May 25, 2005
Thanks alot homie, now i have another problem. Sometimes tracks that are on one album, are on another under a different name. Can you tell me if on the NUTTZ album, there was tracks that appeared on other peoples albums,for example click click bang by the comrads featured NUTTZ, but maybe he wouldve put it on his album to_Or are most of these original recordings done specifically for NUTTZ album. Dont wanna bother you too much but Im craving some old style VMF beats with some bomb ass lyrics from NUTTZ.

Jul 5, 2002
@mrtonguetwista

can you plz upload the pics once again? is there a chance to cop the break bread or break bread mafia album in any store?

Mar 11, 2005
J-FUNKTION said:
I would really appreciate if homeboy who posted the covers give me and the thread starter some more information like a tracklisting and a release date though im pretty sure it was 99 or close to that.Thanks!
I believe "Break Bread" was released in 1997.