Nutthowze Tracks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2007
Are these tracks even in existence

I know the only Nuthowze track to come out is Welcome to My Asylum..but are these really tracks that Diamond has

NuttHowze - Who Am I
NuttHowze - Bombz Foe Ya Momz
NuttHowze - G (un) A (ssociated) T (ongue)
NuttHowze - I Can Get Grim
NuttHowze - Let's Make Some Fucking Noise
NuttHowze - Say Hello To My Nuts
NuttHowze - Terror Vision

Nov 7, 2006
icy roc should sell them or something for 2 reasons

1. he's get money off of it cause a shitload of ppl would buy it.

2. i wanna hear them son's of bitches lol

Feb 17, 2006
that motherfucker dont have those tracks because if he did he would be selling em...he saw how tech let don juan do his celcius shit, so icy roc would probably try to make some money off those

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
the.know.how said:
that motherfucker dont have those tracks because if he did he would be selling em...he saw how tech let don juan do his celcius shit, so icy roc would probably try to make some money off those
Or, maybe IcyRoc isn't as greedy? Or, maybe he also has a little more respect for Tech and doesn't wanna cheat him out of any money that should be his? Besides, wasn't it Dymund Shields who did Celcius...

Jan 10, 2006
I wanna hear all those tracks, but this one peaks my interests. NuttHowze - G (un) A (ssociated) T (ongue)

NuttHowze - Bombz Foe Ya Momz - You can read that shit on the T9X dvd when Tech hold up the paper that he wrote it on. i'm sure is sounds better when he says it rather than when I read it.

Oct 16, 2004
i thought the main thing holding up the tracks comin out waz an issue of who gets what money from them. then in another post icy roc said he burned the masters in his fire place. god only knows if they ever will see the light of day.

Jul 7, 2002
the.know.how said:

blade179 said:
i thought the main thing holding up the tracks comin out waz an issue of who gets what money from them. then in another post icy roc said he burned the masters in his fire place. god only knows if they ever will see the light of day.
It's alot deeper than any of you know. Roc won't be releasing any of that material...and he could care less about the money, he'd of released em a long time ago if that were the case.