Nuthin but the real feel me on this

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.K.D

Sicc OG
Jan 21, 2003
i got crazy toughts and uncontrolled emotions / infecting tha siccness with this high voltage explosions / got pistols cockin / outta sight like pac wont see me in a dead coffin / expose myself like a brand new pair of shoes / comin back to me like some crack addict with no clothes / im fresh in this streets wont stop tha process / inhalin chronic smoke through ma nose till it burns / rap niggaz takin turn's on tha mic / lookin for success / so many cats wanna flow with no testicles / this so called rappers aint no reflection of the streets / ja rule speakin outloud get knocked right off your feet / you wanna persist / and act like pac dont even exist / you aint no solja ja i think you feelin misplaced / you can act like pac and drop tears of disgrace.

you sold your soul 2 be like pac
your mom's should of been on that birth controll
your message aint hot is started to turn cold

SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE TAKIN SOME STUFF OFF MA CHEST I KNOW HELLA CATS WOULD GIVE THERE RIGHT ARM 2 BE IN RAP SUPERSTARS IN THA SPOT 2 BE ENJOYIN THE GIFTS OF SPITTIN TRUE POETRY. BUT I DONT THINK THIS CAT JA RULE DESERVES IT. WHILE US GOT TO STRUGGLE TO EAT TRYINNA MAKE IT IN THIS GAME SOME CATS MAKE IT UNDER AN IMAGE WHO THEY AINT.

1 LUV 2 THE REAL FOLKS SPITTIN TRUE POETRY IN THIS BOARDS.