NUMSKULL & YUKMOUTH REUNITE FOR HALF A MILL?!!?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2003
WWW.PICTURETRAIL.COM
BALL OR FALL RECORDS PUT HALF A MILLION IN THE POCKETS OF BOTH MEMBERS OF THE PLATINUM SELLIN GROUP, THE LUNIZ, TO SQUASH THE BEEF. YUKMOUTH AND NUMSKULL SAID THEY WERE GOING TO SQUASH THE BEEF FOR THE BAY! BALL OR FALL RECORDS GAVE THE LUNIZ 500,000 TO PUT OUT THE NEXT ALBUM "NUMSKULL & YUKMOUTH - THE RETURN OF THE LUNIZ" HERE IS A PHOTO FROM THE PHOTOSHOOT.

Nov 15, 2005
Dope mayne. Glad 2 read they're puttin' their differences aside (if this is legit, which I don't doubt it is; maybe 'cause I want this 2 happen is why I'm not doubtin' it). Great duo.

May 19, 2005
more rappers break off and dis each other, then... out of nowhere, they reunite.... WOW!!!
Why dont they just skip the breakin off and dissin each other part...

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
hella_numb said:
why is the date on the photo dec. 4th 2007?
it was probably taken then.....2 days after the BARS incident....yuk should have switched up fits for the flick....he wore the same fit 2 days before to the BARS....hahaha

good shit if true.....I guess numbs stunt paid off BIG time for him.....500 racks off top?? I bet you bush would stop beefin' with bin laden for that.

Apr 4, 2006
" tell your fake ass manager to quit calling me. I AM NOT DOING ANOTHER ALBUM WIT CHALL NO MATTER HOW MUCH GUAP YALL GOT" lol.. Yuk

I want to see Operation Scrillion ... you cats remember Put The Lead On Em from Operation Stackola??????

Nov 1, 2005
yuks eyes is bugged and i dont believe this for a minute youd have to do more than pawn some jewry to get a mil in capital and without a major distro deal youd never recoup, no chance,i dont eblieve this