Nump Weakest rapper 2 hit da Bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 14, 2006
MAC DRIZZA said:
im not gonna lie to u....

...someone will be callin u a hater soon

really though.......

why is there always some newbie on siccness that makes all of these stupid hate threads.........

always something like "this rapper sucks" or "hyphy sucks"

worst part is that 99.999999999999999% of the time its a newbie

‹(•¿•)›™

Jan 17, 2006
Ricky530Furl said:
really though.......

why is there always some newbie on siccness that makes all of these stupid hate threads.........

always something like "this rapper sucks" or "hyphy sucks"

worst part is that 99.999999999999999% of the time its a newbie

‹(•¿•)›™
its almost always just to get dey post up

nump comes koo on some shit....and he hustle right, so he doin his thizzle

Jan 14, 2006
and most of the time these newbies go around every single section and post some gay ass 2 word reply

‹(•¿•)› ™

Jan 23, 2006
he dont suck...but his spits are hella wack. i could barely understand him but i still feel his shit. the only good shit bout him is that he got rick rock wit him to help him wit his beats. and haji dont suck either he may be wacky but it dont mean he sux. the weakest rappers in the bay are the lil bandwagon jumpers that have money to get into the booth and spit bout shit they dont even no much about.

Feb 5, 2006
savlyf said:
he dont suck...but his spits are hella wack. i could barely understand him but i still feel his shit. the only good shit bout him is that he got rick rock wit him to help him wit his beats. and haji dont suck either he may be wacky but it dont mean he sux. the weakest rappers in the bay are the lil bandwagon jumpers that have money to get into the booth and spit bout shit they dont even no much about.
I wasnt even takin bout haji but i noe where u cumin from.
2 me Haji is funny.
but about Nump thats jus my opinion

Jun 26, 2006
karatechop707 said:
I dont understand wat da fuck he says when he raps.

What do u guys think?

of course ur not going to like nump. you dont even understand him... why dont you try to figure it out, then you can come here and post an opinion that has some substance. hes doing big things for hyphy/ the bay... y u gotta hate? acting like youve done anything for the movement goin on. hes repping for bay catz like yourself.

gotta give him props for his efforts.

Feb 23, 2006
ima start a weakest name thread and my list would go 1.karatechop 707 2. nump 3.thenanythingelsethathastogowithkarate

freals bay area step ya motha fuckin game up and stop makin hater ass threads, they only last for a couple of minutes or not even less than that!!!