Number of units for Northwest Cd's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
How well did some of the classic NW shit do I.E. Cool Nutz-harsh game for the people..how many units did that sell??? along with other jus Fam and NW releases

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
I'd answer, but not one single person has called my cd "classic" yet, so i will reserve commenting until someone throws up a "shitty album that sold well?" thread. :devious:

B

Bosko

Harsh Game For The People=12,000

and this title is out of print right now, but will be back in stores at the beginning of the year.

Sep 4, 2002
Bosko said:
Harsh Game For The People=12,000

and this title is out of print right now, but will be back in stores at the beginning of the year.
12,000 thats good as hell for the NW!! but i know that cd woul dhave done 99x better if it was pushed by a major label

Dec 18, 2002
lol sounds more like the northwest has got all sorts of tight ass music but nobodies gettin off there ass to hustle to people that i know of except bullet, its all good tho, i always believed its more about being an artist than a millionaire

Sep 4, 2002
KrypticFlowz said:
lol sounds more like the northwest has got all sorts of tight ass music but nobodies gettin off there ass to hustle to people that i know of except bullet, its all good tho, i always believed its more about being an artist than a millionaire
Yeah dude if u think only bullet is gettin his hustle on in the NW you know nothing about Jus Family orr Street Level...

Sep 4, 2002
MC Radiation said:
lookin forward to a re-release of harsh game because i've been looking for a copy for about a year now and i never see any around...i used to see them before i knew that much about jus fam but now that i want one i can never find any.
same but i didnt know him back then. I shoulda jumped on it!