NUMBA 1 CONTENDER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2005
if i was gm....id take that fuckin belt off cena and give it to angle...its been way overdue for angle to be champion....but its plainly obvious that itll prolly be a elimination chamber match....bbbbbboooooorrrrrrinnnnnnngggggg.....they out playin that match jus like the hell in a cell

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
The Worst 2005 said:
if i was gm....id take that fuckin belt off cena and give it to angle...its been way overdue for angle to be champion....but its plainly obvious that itll prolly be a elimination chamber match....bbbbbboooooorrrrrrinnnnnnngggggg.....they out playin that match jus like the hell in a cell
Angle and Cena are due for a rematch at Taboo tuesday, and word on the street is you (the internet audience) will get to choose the weapon they use.

as for the Elimination chamber, they done that match 3 times from what I can remember. & HIAC is still producing phenominal matches no matter how many times theyve done that.

Aug 19, 2005
sorry didnt know Big Bossman vs. Undertaker was a phenomenal match....and elimination chamber gets tossed around too much....hell...on the hell in a cell part...they have had a smackdown match if im not mistakin....so yea...they are playin out hiac...and besides i was makin a reference to elimination chamber becomin like hiac....outplayed...its the wwe....they fuck everything up now days...