Nudes roll call

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Who cares if she married a rapper? For christs sakes, she sure as shit didn't fall in love with him because of his music. She fell for him because he's a nice guy who seems to treat her right. Some bitch is going marry one of you dumbfucks and not be aware that you go by some stupidass name like Mazz Stigmata or Phat T.. Come on, get real.

Jul 9, 2007
Who cares if she married a rapper? For christs sakes, she sure as shit didn't fall in love with him because of his music. She fell for him because he's a nice guy who seems to treat her right. Some bitch is going marry one of you dumbfucks and not be aware that you go by some stupidass name like Mazz Stigmata or Phat T.. Come on, get real.

ROTF!!

Oct 14, 2009
Raven! That isn't very nice.

Erika has a point, who cares if he goes by the name Body Bagz or that Tipsy is married to him.

I'm not really seeing how that's really anyone's business.
Especially to those who don't know her.

Jun 11, 2007
Raven! That isn't very nice.

Erika has a point, who cares if he goes by the name Body Bagz or that Tipsy is married to him.

I'm not really seeing how that's really anyone's business.
Especially to those who don't know her.
Exactly.
These people only know the "Me" that people tell them, which is probably not even near what the real me is.
Thats the same way about nearly everyone on the net. People like to make up things about someone, and other people who don't have a brain or any common sense in their head believe it and continue the chain of idiotic-ness.

How about we actually try to learn about each other, the REAL truth, not made up bullshit.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Exactly.
These people only know the "Me" that people tell them, which is probably not even near what the real me is.
Thats the same way about nearly everyone on the net. People like to make up things about someone, and other people who don't have a brain or any common sense in their head believe it and continue the chain of idiotic-ness.

How about we actually try to learn about each other, the REAL truth, not made up bullshit.
Quit writing out these stupid fucking long ass boring stories about yourself. No one here gives a fuck. Nor does anyone want to get to know a real or superficial you. Get over yourself.. lol Jesus.