Now that X is out hopefully he can hook up with Lynch and Beta..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Yeah he will most likely get out, He done already served over 10 years.
The only thing it just depends on what kind of mood the system is in when the decision is being made. Yep X-Raided & Lynch would be real tight as a group.

Good Luck, Free X-Raided!

A

Akira

That X-Raided pic is cool, any other pics of X-Raided? I wanna make a wallpaper...

Anyways, whats all that talk about him getting out? I don't think the warden checks these forums, so he won't have any fuckin mercy.

IT WAS OJ DAMNIT!!!! LOL and Akira...When the Website is up and running we will have pics...in fact if all goes well in about a week and a half we will at leats have the pic page and the synopsis of his biography up. Check the gangway music forum for details...I will post there when its up. When you do make the wallpaper get back at me. If its tight, then we can put it up on the sight for cvats to download and I'll reward you for that...1

Jul 26, 2002
Kave ???? poca ??

the 2nd infantry "Warriors" symbol ... whats that all about... you in it or is it because of the way the symbol looks? Just wondering... also,
"Join the army. Travel the world, Meet new interesting People, And Kill them"--originally posted by Gizmo--
"If a perpetrator of evil is unknown in any resulting aftermath of treachery, he who had the most to gain is always the guilty party, despite perception and denial." ---------- Niccolo Machiaveli
damn good quotes Poca... do you know a good site for more info on Niccolo Machiaveli..? thanx

smokin on some killer jack herer .. grown locally in the great state of Washington