Now that X is out hopefully he can hook up with Lynch and Beta..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
he has been appealing and other shit, ive heard that it might be possible for him to get out in 2004 but ask KAVEO408 about the appealing, he has a lot of info on the X man

He will get out eventually. Believe that. He is working on it. He is not out yet though. If all goes well, you will hear X hookin up with Lynch and Beta for beats and maybe more. X is a rider, y'all know that but like tragic losses insinuated ( i think thats how to spell it lol) The State of California is and will do anything to hold him down. Don't trip though, It will happen. Much Love folks. One

Jun 21, 2002
Loca, keep ya head up...

ARGH, free X-raided! I won't lose hope! If there's a will there's a way out. Damn, everyone deserves a second chance! And the freaking state of Cali is more crooked than the people they're locking up!

skelett said:
the freaking state of Cali is more crooked than the people they're locking up!
TRUE THAT! and i know from Experience that it ain't just criminal cases neither. Fathers is getting fucked over in custody cases, cops involved in conspiracies, CO's arranging gladiator death matches in prisons...Tha whole shit's fucked...but the weather's cool..lol

Sep 7, 2002
I've been on formal probation for 4 years already, and I can't even get off this shit. If I cant get off probation, then I doubt the parlole board will approve X's release from up state. X gotta convince those fools that he's changed man. The board won't even try to hear that shit tho. They'll say "he's still a threat to society" and "if he kills once, he'll kill again" and all that other bullshit. But you never know, they'll probably give him a second chance in life.

Its like this; If you got money, then you can hire a top notch lawyer who'll know the DA and the judge who can get you off anything. Its also vice versa.

YOU"RE BASED ON HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE!!!
Its a fucked up system, but thats the way it works.

Its not gonna be an easy task for him Ill tell you that shit. I hope it all goes well.

Apr 19, 2003
where the hell did that fool here x is out.
i just wanna know cuz all this bullshit that people be postin is fuckin annoyin.

i'm hopin the siccmade artists would get together and bust him the fuck outta that muthafucka. :angry: :devious: :mad: