Now Loon is gangsta, hahaha

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

br503

Sicc OG
Mar 5, 2005
which is bitchmade too, how you gonna go telllin' on the next man. real gangsta's don't talk about it, they are about it. Ya dig?

May 15, 2002
I've read his name is well deserved

and I wouldnt judge the man by some music he put out while he was with Puffy. Puffy can turn the hardest gangster into a cream puff.

br503

Sicc OG
Mar 5, 2005
AC Transit said:
I've read his name is well deserved

and I wouldnt judge the man by some music he put out while he was with Puffy. Puffy can turn the hardest gangster into a cream puff.
ah, I get it. You can make an assumption on a man's character by what you read, but it's not cool for me to make one based off what I've seen? Gotcha :ermm:

May 15, 2002
exactly cause you started the thread and im only responding...get it?

im just confused by your comments - he had street cred before he dropped his album but totally lost it when he had the chance to shine and go into the mainstream?

just clarify that - so i take youre not a baby bash fan or any other rapper who doesnt feel they need street cred? you know money will make you do the funniest things

br503

Sicc OG
Mar 5, 2005
AC Transit said:
exactly cause you started the thread and im only responding...get it?

im just confused by your comments - he had street cred before he dropped his album but totally lost it when he had the chance to shine and go into the mainstream?

just clarify that - so i take youre not a baby bash fan or any other rapper who doesnt feel they need street cred? you know money will make you do the funniest things
whateva dog, all im sayin' is that if dude was street, he'd keep it in the street. He ain't addressin' the shit Mase did to him personally, he just puttin' Mase on blast like it's the thing to do, airin' him out. He got diarrea of the mouth. I don't like Mase, Bash ain't nothin' special. My thing is be real, period. Loon on some Hammer shit, come in as a bubble gum nigga, come back as a gangsta, it ain't workin' for me.

May 15, 2002
Mase came at Loon first dissing him in a song, Loon's just keeping it real ans speaking on the situation. Where are you getting he's coming off gangster? he's not saying "im gonna do this or that" - he's saying check my history - he has nothing to prove.

Feb 8, 2003
BigRich503 said:
Did ya'll read the Loon interview on AHH? This nigga tryin' to comeback like a modern day Al Capone. Come on duke, don't you know the cred is shot, keep making them wack R and B cuts nigga!
]

OH let me guess you A true Thug and the Hardest TYPER on the internet. I guess you got your Bandwith stripes and your IP address is the hardest hood on the network.

Theres nothing like a good ol type-by.

Is your mouser wireless with the red infared?

Nigga you not hard so quit flapping on the next man for making bigger moves then you ever will in this lifetime.

br503

Sicc OG
Mar 5, 2005
AC Transit said:
Mase came at Loon first dissing him in a song, Loon's just keeping it real ans speaking on the situation. Where are you getting he's coming off gangster? he's not saying "im gonna do this or that" - he's saying check my history - he has nothing to prove.
Yeah, Mase did come at him first, but Loon ain't addressing the things Mase said in that song aimed at him, he's just bumpin' his gums about some street shit, naming names and everything. How you gonna claim gangsta while you spillin' the beans?

He's not coming off as gangsta, he's straight up claiming he's one...........

"He’s better off going at it with Jim Jones, because y’all from the same struggle. That would be a sufficient battle for him. N***as ain’t cut from my cloth."

"Ma$e and all them all basically had hoop dreams. They wasn’t making no money in the streets, nothing with no burners, no knives, nothing. That was not in n***as fortay. Jim Jones also – not in a n***as forte. That would have been a sufficient lightweight battle for them two n***as."

" I moved to L.A. in ’89. I ran with a notorious gang called the Crips."

br503

Sicc OG
Mar 5, 2005
Cesolito #1 said:
OH let me guess you A true Thug and the Hardest TYPER on the internet. I guess you got your Bandwith stripes and your IP address is the hardest hood on the network.

Theres nothing like a good ol type-by.

Is your mouser wireless with the red infared?

Nigga you not hard so quit flapping on the next man for making bigger moves then you ever will in this lifetime.
Did you come up with that all by yourself?

You got me! And with that, you get the award.................

May 15, 2002
who is he naming??? Mase and Jim??? He says their not gangsters and theyre just protraying the role, so he's not exposing anyone.

and so what if he says he's running with the crips? maybe he did...the point is so what? I don't think dude is trying to hype everything up.

since you can't read between the lines, my point is this: youre first post was just plain stupid. Nice link, but all the additional comments were ignorant.

Mar 5, 2005
AC Transit said:
who is he naming??? Mase and Jim??? He says their not gangsters and theyre just protraying the role, so he's not exposing anyone.

and so what if he says he's running with the crips? maybe he did...the point is so what? I don't think dude is trying to hype everything up.

since you can't read between the lines, my point is this: youre first post was just plain stupid. Nice link, but all the additional comments were ignorant.
You one of them K.I.A.N.'s

Them the only two names you see in that interview dog? If that's the case, your ignorance is understood. I never said he was hypin' shit so what's your point? The nigga is tryin' to come off like he more gangsta than Jim Jones, come on, we talkin' about Loon!

Loon ain't got no cred, he ain't a savage and ain't a boss, and to think that he can come back actin' like anything other than that soft-as-Charmin ass nigga he always been is reckless.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
i don't know Loon or nothing about him, but the type of music a person makes means nothing in the streets. not every musician with "street cred" is a gangsta rapper .. music is just a hustle to a lot of folks.

Apr 19, 2005
BigRich503 said:
which is bitchmade too, how you gonna go telllin' on the next man. real gangsta's don't talk about it, they are about it. Ya dig?

lol .. you up in here gossipin like a woman about some dude you aint never met. Say that shit to Loon's face and see where it gets you

lmao @ these cats that live vicariously through rap music