NOW EAT! THE MOVIE(brotha lynch)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

I would also like to know this, and Now Eat would have been much better if they didnt try to make it into a comedy. I hope my mother doesnt see that I've been watching this rubbish.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I thought the movie was hella stupid....that dumb voodoo lady, what the hell was that about?? Hopefully he doesnt make another movie

Jun 2, 2002
i thought the movie was gonna be hella gory, coming from a baby killa and all, i thought the comedy was the only thing that helped out the movie. that mexican dude was hella funny.

Jun 2, 2002
i was expecting the movie to be gory, you know coming from the baby killa and all, the comedy was the only thing that was good in the movie, that mexican dude was hella funny.

Apr 26, 2002
year, that movie wuz garbage. i don't regret gettin it, cuz @ leas i got a lynch movie in my archive now, plus tha freestyle wuz worth it. fold.

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

x-loc said:
lynch said they were going to record a new one.....lynch is writing the story.....

Wow! That sounds intriguing, thank you for sharing that friend. I am most appreciative.

Apr 25, 2002
I thought the movie was pretty fuckin gay myself....whoever decided to put in that whole witch thing needs to be slapped. But it was entertaining. Funny as hell. Blow a blunt and watch that shit...now THATS entertainment.

Apr 25, 2002
rippemup said:
Ok we get the point!!! But when a Person comes to you and offer you alot of money to do a movie about you what would you do?
Id do the exact same thing! Aint nobody talkin down on the Siccmade team for doing the film....shit, I give em props for it. I just thought the movie itself was wack.

Aug 13, 2002
DAMN, I STILL AINT CAUGHT DAT MOVIE CAUZ DAT BYTCH AINT SLANGIN DOWN HERE IN THA BOOT!!! MY I HAD ORDER'D DAT BYTCH A WHILE BACK AN THEY CALL'D ME 2 LET ME KNOW DEY HAD IT BUT I WUDNT HOME!!!! IM BOUT 2 ORDER IT AGAIN IF THEY AINT GOT IT NO MO CAUZ I WANNA SEE DAT SHYT!!! MAYNE, IZ THAT MOVIE WORTH SPENDIN CHEEZE ON???