Now am i trippin???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
def jam actually has a good fighting engine.....they also showed pics of ludacris, TI, and like 4 pictures of Big Boi from Outkast getting his ass whooped....lol

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^thats what I thought so I never fucked with it.....my potna copped the first one and that shit got me hooked....reminded me of wcw vs nwo for n64.....I had vendetta but I think its still at his house....this one looks pretty sick tho, hopefully they change the create-a-wrestler up more.....

May 10, 2002
They're not using the same engine as the previous Def Jam fighting games though. They're using the Fight Night engine which kind of makes the fighting look/feel kinda stiff.

-BUT-

They're making the music matter while you're fighting. Check out the preview on IGN.com to see what I'm talkin about.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
MrPeete said:
They're not using the same engine as the previous Def Jam fighting games though. They're using the Fight Night engine which kind of makes the fighting look/feel kinda stiff.

-BUT-

They're making the music matter while you're fighting. Check out the preview on IGN.com to see what I'm talkin about.
interesting....well the other ones were more brawling than wrestling.....I made Mike Tyson on one of them....just gave him hella punching power and nothing else, I'd KO everyone