November 7th is upon us...FINALLY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2005
im speechless. just bought the album, listened to it all the way through, and its straight up the best rap album ever made! his daughters spit some fire on "the rain"... and "little pills", the rock song with kaliko....WOW, absolutely fucking incredible. i could go on and on but if u havent heard it already, you'll hear it soon enough, so everyone go cop that shit and you'll see wut the fuck im talkin about. job well done Tech, Trav, and all you motherfuckers at strange music.....WHERE BULLSHIT AINT NUTHIN! haha keep that shit comin homies...

Jun 5, 2005
Agreed. Even the comp. disk is excellent. If this doesn't sell at least a million copies something is seriously wrong, and a lot of people will be missing out.

Even the weaker songs on the album are excellent, though from what I've read what I think the weaker songs are, those are the ones that seem to be everyone's favorites.

The whole thing just kicks ass, from beginning to end. Just the way the album is arranged...it's fucking perfect. After we had to wait this damn long, it's a good thing lol.

Sep 24, 2006
zeus9800 said:
Agreed. Even the comp. disk is excellent. If this doesn't sell at least a million copies something is seriously wrong, and a lot of people will be missing out.

Even the weaker songs on the album are excellent, though from what I've read what I think the weaker songs are, those are the ones that seem to be everyone's favorites.

The whole thing just kicks ass, from beginning to end. Just the way the album is arranged...it's fucking perfect. After we had to wait this damn long, it's a good thing lol.
^exactly what i was going to say. this album is a masterpiece.

Sep 22, 2006
well even techs daughter kicked some raw flow here, this album imo is tha best album i ever heard, man wish it gets out more to the industry, so ppl can notice techs revelations. great album. THANX BIG TECH!

May 25, 2006
THE NEW EVERREADY IS OFF THE HOOK ITS ONE OF A KIND THE WAIT FOR EVERREADY WAS WELL WORTH IT TECH DID HIS THING ON THE ALBUM AND AS FOR HIS DAUGHTER SHE NOW JUS HOW TO SPIT THE FIRE JUS LIKE HER DAD I GIVE HER PROPS AND EVERYONE ONE THE ALBUM SO KEEP IT UP tecH