"Not In Our Name" statement signed by Mos Def, Boots of the Coup, others

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
America got hit at home, that's why its hurting.........but yeah you don't hear about all the attacks the U.S makes on so-called "terrorists" or "terrorist" countries. Do you all know the real reason why Arabs supposedly "hate" the U.S & all Americans????

May 3, 2002
SHEA said:
DAMNED FUCKING MODERN DAY HIPPIES-

THEY HIT US, WE HIT BACK
The government is so corrupt these days, how does anyone know they didn't "hit" themselves to get the public against a certain person, country, or group of people? open your eyes. the media is controlled by the government.
and if those "damn fuckin hippies" don't try to fight for freedom (which seems impossible), every single human being in the u.s. would be blinfolded to the facts.

May 3, 2002
i gotta add something.
last night i realized this:
today's rappers think they're the shit wiuth all the women or jewelry or cars they have, but they really ain't; they're puppets. who's making the big bucks? them or the white-owned companies?
when hip-hop first started, gangsta rappers started exploiting things the government would try to hide (poverty, racism, etc.), that is why they tried to shut it down.
these days, it seems like the government has penetrated into it and turned it into something that has no focus. it's like they flipped the tables and made the listeners/rappers aim at nothing.
i gotta go, so i'm ending this. want to further discuss? e-mail me

May 28, 2002
Pimperoni said:
In a situation like this, you have to let the government handle things and hope they will do a good job. There's a lotta shit the general public can't know about . . . If they're detaining arabs . . I say GOOD . . .
but in all honesty . . . leave if you don't like it . . seriously
That's the most fucked up and disconcerting thing I've ever read on this board.

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
it's damn good to see that there actually IS an opposition inside the US. to peeps like me from overseas the States always give the impression of an undivided imperialist power that no one can actually manage to stop. the europeans all jump and play ball when bush calls for support or anything.
the only people able to change that system of oppression and exploitation are the ones inside. that's why it's just so great to see people from america speak up on that topic. this gives me hope.

and i can concentrate on doing my share to change shit here cause it's true that all governments are more or less fucked and all share only one goal which is self-preservation.
just be informed that there is solidarity in other countries for the critics of bush's irresponsible policies.

@SaVelli: where do you live in europe homie?

May 9, 2002
''Now EVEN NI@@AS WAVIN FLAGS like they lost their
Mind/ Everybody got Opinions but DONT KNOW THE TIME''

All Im sayin is chek History , especially your Own

and try to find Your Personal Opinion, not just whats popular or being presented to you at the time!

Dont just believe the Things that appeal to you without doing some research and if u dont wanna take the time to inform yourself from other Sources than NBC/CNN , u should Shut The Fuk up concerning topics like these

May 9, 2002
QUESTION:

What exactly can be categorized as an ''ARAB PROFILE''?

ANSWER:

It could be Anything from Italian/Spanish People to Latinos and even Blacks!

U think every Muslim with extremist-tendencies is runnin around in camouflage,headwraps and a foot-long beard screamin ''JIHAAAD''?

u never know ... the terrorists might just be smart enough to Shave their beards and wear some western clothes:confused:

WHAT A SCARY THOUGHT

Apr 25, 2002
The guys that crashed those planes into the WTC Buildings learned how to fly HERE and showed no interest in how to land, they didn't care . . . isn't that a red flag ? Sometimes shit seems too obvious to check . . but why not check it ?

May 13, 2002
Fuck that I will piss on that statement folks are signing. After seeing what those people did to us on 9/11 we should be fucking em up even worse. There are crazy fucks all over the place trying to get their hands on nuclear material to end us and folks are talking about the U.S. needs to pull out and leave other countries alone. No doubt are government isn't perfect but It's the best one in the world and although we have a right to speak on it, I think some people need to quit bitching and realize we all spoiled compared to other countries.

Oh yea and I say the government does whatever need be to preserve our way of life. It's only a 8-9 hour drive from the Bay to the border. Take that trip and live that good life in Tijuana if you can't handle how we do it here.

May 9, 2002
But that didnt have nuthin to do with an ''Arab Profiole'' or did it?

u got enough Muslims from all over the world belonging to all kinda races that might plan another attack.

Profiling leads to nothing but stress for those that are suspected but innocent...its just a form of Racism

M

MrFreeze

to be real...

if they nuked the fuck out of iran, iraq and the whole middle east and all those fuckers died i would have no sympathy. those people are willing to kill themselves just to take out some americans. they may have their reasons for disliking us but there is NO FUCKING EXCUSE FOR 9/11!! those people were singing and dancing in the street when they saw the planes hit the world tradecenter like it was fuckin new years. they have no compassion for human life so why should we.

M

MrFreeze

SaVelli said:
well it can be an excuse for racist people to do some shady shit...just like the way Cops threat Rappers
are you sayin that we deserved 3000 INNOCENT people to die cuz we did shady shit? and do you think the way cops treat rappers is ok? what you should look at is the targets they hit. never military bases or soldiers always innocent people who have nothing to do with what they are upset about.

May 9, 2002
damn Mr freeze

Ur Ignorance got me too disappointed to type a serious reply

HOW MANY CIVILLIANS DO U THINK THE MUTHAFUKIN US ARMY HAS KILLED IN ASIA. AFRICA,SOUTH AMERICA,THE MIDDLE EAST AND WHEREVER THE FUCK ELSE ME AND YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT

IF U KNEW THE NUMBERS OF VICTIMS AND REASONS FOR THOSE MASS MURDERS, U TOO WOULD THINK THAT 9/11 IS NOTHING IN COMPARISON!!!!!!!

Im done wit this fukin topic

Not even independent Hip Hop Music is safe from corporate White-America's lies and Ignorance

Im tired of debatin

FUCK YALL FlAG WAVIN,RACIST, WHITE WANNABE-DOWN HIP HOP FANS WIT THE SAME PATHETIC ATTITUDE AS YOUR SLAVEMASTER FOREFATHERS!!!!!!!!!!

ASK SOME OF YOUR RAPPER-IDOLS in is GANGSTA-RAP GAME how they feel about this shit

DISS ME ALL U WANT

I HOPE YALL DIE BLIND AND IGNORANT

M

MrFreeze

saveli the biggest retard on the board. you think two wrongs make a right? no thats my point. i never denied that we ourselves are guilty of certain crimes against them but it doesnt give anyone the right to kill 3000 people. nothing gives anyone the right to kill anyone. and i could give a shit what my favorite rappers think i think and speak on my own.