Not Acceptable

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
I agree in principal but this is America, and someone telling me what is and whats not acceptable to say is just PC crap, tuff shit, how bout one how its not acceptable to call me a biggot if im anti gay marriage

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
my friends lil brother is retarted and he was hella cool. when we wer little we use to have to go chase him all thru the 20s(east oakland) when he got loose or we would make grab girls asses lol and he was hella a pervert too he would carry around this china doll(that manly wrestler bitch) and he would do nasty shit with it like like the pussy part or act like he was fucking it....lol hella times we would have to go get him from the liquor store too cuz he would go in there and start stealing hella shit but they knew him so thy would just call us and we'd go get him
yeah i have a relative that aint right and is prolly one of the nicest people i'll ever know.

lol but your friend's lil bro sounds maney

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
BUT do they even know they are retarded

I think they live a blissful life, of being in there own world all day... its like they see the world as new and magically everyday...

I wanna smoke myself retarded.

btw. I have a uncle i lived with, who has down-syndrome for like 5 years, I don't understand why ppl get all sensitive

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'd take this pledge but I just called (347) 994-3066 yesterday at 1pm and took the pledge of a Technician. I usually only pledge once a year so if this is still going in 2012 I'd be more then happy to pledge then. Please keep me informed.

For more info on how you too can take the pledge of a Technician please click here.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
You know, every handicapped person I've ever met (physically and mentally) wanted to be treated like everybody else. It's the people who aren't challenged who have the biggest problem with shit like this...like God assigned them to be fuckin' spokesmen.

Yes, I said SpokesMEN...fuck PC bullshit.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
You know, every handicapped person I've ever met (physically and mentally) wanted to be treated like everybody else. It's the people who aren't challenged who have the biggest problem with shit like this...like God assigned them to be fuckin' spokesmen.

Yes, I said SpokesMEN...fuck PC bullshit.
exactly. disabled people would rather get on with their lives rather than have special treatment.