Nostradamus and mayas...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BossDogg

Narcotic... Strange...
Apr 26, 2006
I heard sometime ago from my friend this weird shit bout mayas and nostradamus...As many of you already know...mayas calendar ends to year of 2012...They were really professionals bout stars and time...and nostradamus sais that the whole world will know...umm...cant remember extact day, but year of 2008...whole world now that 3 world war is going on...Its just weird...those 2 thing get along so good...and this world situation now...these nuclear bomb, everyone jumpin everyones faces...like russia and usa arguining...and how in the fuck can someone say that everyone know it will be 3 world war in year of 2008...even that he wasnt alive when there was world war 1...and didnt he knew some shit bout world trade centers too...? Sorry bout this confusin text

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
every time somebody has predicted the world will end in year X, he was wrong

what makes you think this is any different?

and Mayas weren't "really professionals bout stars and time", they knew a lot for the tools they had, but all of their knowledge is a tiny amount of ours

BossDogg

Narcotic... Strange...
Apr 26, 2006
This also could be wrong. but its just makes me wonder...as nostradamus was talkin bout that world war 3 at year of 2008...and then mayas calendar end 2012.. and those both come at this point...when world situation is what is it... This all just get along so good...Fit to eachothers. like 10 years back, i would have immidetly think its bullshit...but now it makes me think bout it a bit...

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
ThaG said:
every time somebody has predicted the world will end in year X, he was wrong

what makes you think this is any different?

hmm maybe all the physical changes that are occuring for the very first time here on earth and for some reason they are all happening at the same time.

these include the change of the earths heartbeat speeding up in the past few years , which is weird because the mayans DID say that time will speed up until it wont make sense as it used to anymore.

give it until 12-21-12 before being so sure about this NOT being a transition.

Apr 13, 2007
yea ive seen many documentaries about nostradamus and the mayans... nostradamus predicted so many things but i guess it also depends how u interpret them. it does make u wonder tho. time speeding up , our countries sutiation , global warming , bla bla bla ... it does seem like it all adds up to world destruction.. but like it was said. so many ppl predicted the world was gonna end on such and such date. like the big bad yr 2000.... remember that shit all that y2k crap. where ppl swore it was the end of the world and some ppl in montana even killed them selves or something. i dont recall if it was montana or not but i think it was. so anyways yea sometimes i do wonder if its true and if were close. anythings possible. so like it was said earlier u cant really say its all bullshit cause we really dont know wtfs gonna be goin on in 2012. and i wouldnt trust in everything the mayans stated either lol im not discredeting them but i wouldnt really rely on that

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Hemp said:
hmm maybe all the physical changes that are occuring for the very first time here on earth and for some reason they are all happening at the same time.

these include the change of the earths heartbeat speeding up in the past few years , which is weird because the mayans DID say that time will speed up until it wont make sense as it used to anymore.

give it until 12-21-12 before being so sure about this NOT being a transition.

The transition that is suppose to take place is called a transit of Venus, I don't really know what it means but its suppose to be so rare that no human has witnessed it before.

Apr 13, 2007
yea ive heard about that shit......... its supposed to be like venus being between the sun and earth and were supposed to have a good visual of it from here. i also read some where that it happened in 04 and the next schedualed on is supposed to be in 2012.. 8 yrs apart its like a fuckin solar eclipse i guess

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
more than just that, planets and the sun will allign, suns solar flares are at their highest, over population is almost at its peak, and global warming knocking, technology is reaching a limit where humans will need to change their ways or else individually.

the earth will be entering the Age of the Aquarius, think of it as a frequency, level one is the stage of duality and "hell on earth", stage two is heaven as jesus describes, a cosmic consciousness, and in actuality the stages surpass the next dimension and even ones after that.

now we all are also at individual frequencies and those who dont change their ways into their godly selves then their frequency will remain too heavy and wont make it where earth is going.
as you get rid of your animalistic/primitive self and behavior, another Godly self will arise and raise your frequency so that you can travel with earth.

this is the basic info that i know, anymore and you will claim new age bs.

EDIT: proof of frequency look into the chakra system, and then look into how plants and other bodies emit the same thing as a chakra.
currently we have a 7 chakras, but those who transition with the earth into christ consciousness, the 7 will split into 11 (or 12 i forget), each charkah accounting for a dimension

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
HYPHYHYPHERS said:
WHAT RADIO STATION IS THIS FREQUNECY ON THAT YOU SPEAK OF???...WHAT KIND OF PROGRAMS CAN I EXPECT....I HATE IT WHEN ON THE BUS THE ONLY RADIO STATION I CAN GET IS THE RELIGIOUS STATION, CUZ TEH BUSES MOTOR IS INTERFEREING WITH THE RADIO

do you not even know that each thought has its own individual frequency, what is consciousness and does it "run" on a frequency level?

these are questions u should ask yourself.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
HYPHYHYPHERS said:
SO YOUR SAYING WHEN I'M POPPING BRAIN CELLS OFF WHEN I'M DRUNK THEY MAKE A NOISE...SURE I'LL BELIEVE IT...BUT WHEN MY BRAIN CELLS ARE FUNCTIONING NORMALLY, I DON'T HEAR ANY NOISE...UNLESS THEY ARE A FREQUNECY THAT IS TOO LOW FOR ME TO HEAR LIKE TOSE BASS MUSIC CDS

SO IT'S NOISE FREQUENCYS THAT CAN'T BE HEARD BECAUSE THEY ARE TO LOW OR HIGH??

scientists have reported about our consciousness's "buzzing" sound.
catch up on your web surfing.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Hemp said:
scientists have reported about our consciousness's "buzzing" sound.
catch up on your web surfing.
hmmm, is web surfing the appropriate way to find reliable information on the subject?:confused:

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
youre on the web arent you? you believe you are reliable with reliable information arent you?
THEN STFU

EDIT: you really need to get the fuck off that microscope and take a philosophy class or two.

the internets capability to spread information is the basic reason for us being in the INFROMATION AGE, another significant twist happening to earth at the same time as all the other things i mentioned.
its very sad that you believe the internet and all that it can do is useless, and yes, useless is what your post signifies.