Norv Turner should be fired . . .

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2003
chargers looked like a bunch of spoilt children out there
Thank you....It seems like everytime I watch a Chargers game there is at least one person acting like that whether it's Shawn Merriman gettin upset over people using his dance, LT whining in his press conferences, Phil Rivers running clear across the field to talk shit to the other team's sideline, or Vincent Jackson kicking the challenge flag.....always some bullshit unsportsmanlike stuff happening with those cry-babies.....fuck the chargers I'm glad they are 1 and done, they will never win a superbowl......

Mar 16, 2005
Harry Potter WAS NOT the reason they lost..that was 9 points they lost by 10!

Gates dropping Passes, Jackson and his superbly idotic kicking of the challenge flag, LT not doing anything, Phyllis Rivers being off target (well do his own team anyway), and just bad play calling on Norv to not get Phyllis help with the rush, and some stupid and untimily penalties all did the chargers in. Did Potter er I mean Kaeding help, of course not, but this team can lay blame at any part of the team and it would not be wrong.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Harry Potter WAS NOT the reason they lost..that was 9 points they lost by 10!
17-14 =3pt win for jets..........................................

Also, if we go up 10-0 or even 13-0 like they couldve, it changes the game...it forces sanchez to throw more...but i agree with everything else you said, we self destructed

Mar 16, 2005
17-14 =3pt win for jets..........................................

Also, if we go up 10-0 or even 13-0 like they couldve, it changes the game...it forces sanchez to throw more...but i agree with everything else you said, we self destructed
eh score is what it is, but Jets would have played differently thier last drive not giving the chargers the ball to score that last td I believe, they played conservetivly and ran even on 3rd and long just to run out time before punting. differnt ball situation in jets playcalling if score was closer then it was at the end.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
eh score is what it is, but Jets would have played differently thier last drive not giving the chargers the ball to score that last td I believe, they played conservetivly and ran even on 3rd and long just to run out time before punting. differnt ball situation in jets playcalling if score was closer then it was at the end.
i dont disagree at all..............i was simply correcting the score. but youre right in what you are saying..I do give the jets credit, however i felt like we handed the game to them...we had over 200yds of offense in the first half and due to penalties and missed fg's we only had 7 pts. Our defense played great in the first half

Mar 16, 2005
i dont disagree at all..............i was simply correcting the score. but youre right in what you are saying..I do give the jets credit, however i felt like we handed the game to them...we had over 200yds of offense in the first half and due to penalties and missed fg's we only had 7 pts. Our defense played great in the first half

yes!

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
. . . for losing to a team with a Schottenheimer as a coach.

That's how it's done in SD right?
the reality is that not only will Norv not be fired, he is gonna get an extension....Im not a Norv fan, however outsiders need to stop and look at what this coaching staff did this year..I think the number of players we had on IR this year was pushing 20. We played with makeshift o line and d lines. Using players we found off the street, non drafted free agents, 7th round choices. We won our last 11 games....with that said, i felt the game plan was conservative and played right into the hands of the jets, oh well:(

May 2, 2002
Shit happens during the game...but in the end that kicker lost it for 'em. He makes two of three SD wins.

He flat out choked and he will be going out of town during the offseason.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
The kicker put them in the position to lose, but Turner lost the game by going for the onside kick. that was hella dumb, they had the timeouts & the 2 minute TO and they end up forking the game over. those exact 3 plays by the jets at the 20 yard line would've forced a punt, but on the opposite side of the field on like the 40 or whatever, 4th & 1 with the game on the line? of course they gonna go for it and probably make it....right there they can taste it, but pinned deep in their own end zone they would've punted, phillip rivers would pull something out of his ass (because despite him being a bitch, he is a good QB with weapons & an o-line) and the chargers would've either advanced or at least gotten in field goal position for the tie to force OT.....then it would've been up to kaeding again...lol

Oct 17, 2007
yeah we could use merriman ahahaha i cant stand phillip rivers its now a tie with him and tom brady for the QB i hate the most